Novotel Sydney Norwest
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest(Baulkham Hills)
US$109
US$87
Grand Mercure The Hills Lodge(Castle Hill)(Great Value!)
US$109
175(Westmead)
US$84
US$81
US$99
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$62
PARKROYAL Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$135
  • Restaurant
SKYE Hotel Suites(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
  • Pool
Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
  • Free Internet
US$89
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnovotel sydneybuffet breakfastbusiness tripbusiness hotelbalcony roomfollowing morninggood sizestayed nightsthe room was nicecar parkblue mountainsnorwest business parkcomfortable bedreception staffan upgradecomfortable stayout of the way
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a one night business trip.

Hotel is clean, but could do with a good update.

Checking was fast, friendly staff and good explanation of where everything is.

Internet is free if you sign up to be a Novotel loyalty member, also free. Quite fast and had no issue connecting throughout hotel.

Room was quite dated, bathroom had old mould in the bathroom, the kind that can only be removed by a total refit. Still felt clean. Bed was average, pillows a little lumpy but a few to choose from so. It so bad.

Tv in room had all local channels and a few pay tv.

Aircon worked well.

My biggest issue is I could hear some overseas guests in the hallway at all hours, they here talking quite loud but still I would think the hotel door would block this. Also there was a noise, similar to someone having a shower all night, I slept through it but was annoying getting to sleep.

Breakfast was great, huge selection and something for everyone.
It was busy when I was there (every table full) and the staff still kept everything stocked and I never had to wait for any items.

I would return, but would request a room in a higher floor.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear TravellMann,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel Sydney Norwest. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and our staff and Breakfast experience. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be encouraged. I will also share your feedback regarding the quality of room and cleanliness with our Housekeeping manager to address. Thank you again for choosing our hotel, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Date: 10 - 11Nov
I had booked through Le Club for 2 rooms at a higher rate. The night before check-in was told the time to modify my reservation had expired. When we checked in on 10Nov, I had mentioned this to the Front Desk & the Manageress personally checked my request to give us the better rate (ie lower than what was booked). She managed not only to charge us the better rate but also upgraded us as a Le Club member.

The rooms were very spacious for a Standard King. Everything was well maintained & clean including the bathroom (it is dated but still very spacious, clean & well kept). Room was stocked with complimentary tea & coffee facilities with an adequate range of teas (green tea, earl grey, english breakfast & peppermint). Bathroom was supplied with quality toiletries.

Bed was King & very comfry. Everyone had a wonderful sleep. As they are out of the city area, it was in a peaceful environment. It is also in a good location, only 10mins drive to Castle Towers where there's plenty of shopping, restaurants etc. The hotel has free car park facilities.

Overall the stay was beyond our expectations & will definitely stay there again when need arises.

Room Tip: Does not matter where the room faces as it's location is away from main road, thus no traffic disturbance.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Misto827
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Misto827,
Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel Sydney Norwest. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and our staff. It is a pleasure to read your review and know that your enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be encouraged.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Came for a conference. Walking distance to the venue. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and gum trees. Quite location, peaceful.Beautiful room. Comfortable bed. Excellent service. food was also very good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Grassgreenerseeker,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Novotel Sydney Norwest. I am very glad you enjoyed your time here whilst attending a conference. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be encouraged.
Warm Regards,