“Delivery pizza...not bad”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mosman
Description: MOBILE & ONLINE ORDERING with special deals Dine In (Bar, Marble Bench or Table), Delivery or Takeaway LICENSED BAR and BYO Wine Gluten Free and Vegetarian available SOPRANOS has completed an extensive renovation and is delighted to welcome back both its old and new customers alike. Enjoy our delicious classic and traditional pizza range with a drink at our licensed bar, dine at our marble bench table that seats eight, or in our private dining room.
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We ordered three pizzas for two couples. We picked it up and had it back at the flat. The pizza wasn't bad. However, I don't know if I would choose to eat there again.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I ordered this pizza because I was searching for an Australian kinda pizza with the ham underneath. You know what I mean :) I got a thin crust pizza with some mediocre toppings. It was decent but nothing to write home about.

I come from Toronto and have spent a great deal of time in Buffalo, NY, and also NYC so I guess this just didn't make the mark. I ordered because they had a deal on 2-4-1 if you ordered online and it was your first time. The bill would have been $40.00 but with a drink, two pizzas and delivery was about $27.00.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Hands down put away the glasses Sopranos do the brst pizzas in Sydney. Dine in or home delivery these pizzas are your authentic Italian style thin crust pizza. Always friendly staff and fast to deliver, give them a try you'll forget the rest.

1  Thank CDTaylor80
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Attended with a large group last week for our annual reunion. Ordered beer, wine and Pizza. Everyone just loved the food and the service by a young girl called Isabella was wonderful. We all had such a great night with great food and we will be returning soon.

1  Thank johnherbert
Reviewed 2 November 2014

I've been to sopranos pizza mosman on 5 occasions this year for different reasons. On every occasion the food was fantastic, the beer great and the service outstanding. I will recommend this restaurant to all my family and friends. By the way the chocolate cake is the best in the world. Mal

2  Thank Malcolm C