“Don't bother with this one.”

McDonald's Family Restaurants
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Rosehill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I spent 25 minutes waiting for my burger, drink and fries with the bacon and cheese sauce. Many people came, were served and went on their merry way. I reminded staff a couple of times that I was still waiting and they told me "it's coming". Finally I had to leave because I needed to get to get to a meeting. I eventually got a refund. This all happened mid afternoon. Cannot imagine the chaos that would occur here at peak times!

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Convenience location & layout. Male loo in repair was the only fault. Food & service is as great as is usually expected of McDonald

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I took my grandsons thru the drive through. I couldn't believe how rude and apathetic the staff were. I waited at the pickup window while three staff members totally ignored me and carried on stacking cups, playing with the drink machine or wondering around aimlessly doing nothing. Cars piling up behind me in the line I tooted my horn and was completely ignored. Finally someone opened the drive through window and I thought the delivery of our meal was imminent but no more time elapsed with no service. I finally called out and asked 'What is the delay' one of the young girls turned to look at me and still ignored me. I finally had our order shoved thru my window with the employees head turned the other way. When we got our meals home it was virtually inedible the fries looked, felt and tasted like they were at least a week old. This whole enchanting experience set me back $18 and the meal ended up in the bin. Disgusting restaurant with equally disgusting staff.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

poor service, staff unresponsive almost. chips were cold as was the service. Burger was of poor taste and quality. Same burger in Melbourne absolutely better not sure if that's possible as McDonald's should all be the same, wasn't so in this case.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

The food was fine - formula driven - but fresh. I had coffee and raisin toast there for breakfast. It was quite early but not really an excuse for surly staff. Something has gone amiss as they were fine on our last visit.