“Worst Maccas I've ever visited!”

McDonald's Family Restaurants
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Rosehill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

A badly organised place...people queued all over the place so that it was hard to figure out where to stand to order. Food was slow to arrive, but didn't seem particularly fresh...hamburger buns seemed a touch stale or overheated. The coffee from McCafe was the worst...so weak it was as iff they forgot to put the actual coffee in.

I understand it's a fast food place, and expectations shouldn't be too high, but they failed to meet even the lowest expectations!

Reviewed 18 March 2016

No seriously, it's a maccas. You get what you expect. Reasonably priced food that tastes pleasant. The trick is you look at the lettuce and keep reminding yourself that if there is green on your plate then that makes it healghy

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I spent 25 minutes waiting for my burger, drink and fries with the bacon and cheese sauce. Many people came, were served and went on their merry way. I reminded staff a couple of times that I was still waiting and they told me "it's coming". Finally I had to leave because I needed to get to get to a meeting. I eventually got a refund. This all happened mid afternoon. Cannot imagine the chaos that would occur here at peak times!

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Convenience location & layout. Male loo in repair was the only fault. Food & service is as great as is usually expected of McDonald

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I took my grandsons thru the drive through. I couldn't believe how rude and apathetic the staff were. I waited at the pickup window while three staff members totally ignored me and carried on stacking cups, playing with the drink machine or wondering around aimlessly doing nothing. Cars piling up behind me in the line I tooted my horn and was completely ignored. Finally someone opened the drive through window and I thought the delivery of our meal was imminent but no more time elapsed with no service. I finally called out and asked 'What is the delay' one of the young girls turned to look at me and still ignored me. I finally had our order shoved thru my window with the employees head turned the other way. When we got our meals home it was virtually inedible the fries looked, felt and tasted like they were at least a week old. This whole enchanting experience set me back $18 and the meal ended up in the bin. Disgusting restaurant with equally disgusting staff.