“5 and a half stars”

Ranked #12 of 28 Restaurants in Thornleigh
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news!
Reviewed 11 December 2016

as titled 5 and half stars top quality top value great service a highly recommended pizza.dont say no

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Compared to Pizza Hut, Domino's is always better value in my mind. This franchise in Thornleigh is popular with the locals and drivers on Pennant Hills Rd alike. They deliver and honour coupon/discount codes without issues. Recommended for budget dinners or lunches but don't expect more from a pizza chain.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Yesterday was the final nail in the coffin but I keep saying this regarding Dominos that I don't even believe it myself anymore.It's just that as a "take-away" pizza place they happen to have no competition close by.There used to be a "Pizza Hut" years ago but that's no alternative for anyone with tastebuds.To yesterday's Pizza which I ordered in store and it was,as usual, ready pronto- it was pretty much the same as the last 8 out of 10 as regards taste(bland) and general "floppiness"(lacking robustness of consistency?)- By which I mean to say that Dali could have draped said pizza over a tree branch and used it as inspiration for one of his timepieces.The reason I persist is that I remember(persistence of memory-look it up) Dominos as once being the best in town(now they're the "only" in town which may indicate something).Note- I'm not comparing to the local "Gourmet" places- They are obviously not relevant here(but since I've strayed, shoot on down to South Turramurra for what may well be the best Gourmet pizzas in Sydney,outside of an outfit called "Made in Italy").....Back to Dominos(unfortunately)- C'mon guys.You used to make me want to go there for the "right" reasons.Now we go out of sheer laziness and we certainly can't afford gourmet every week.ps- What about home delivery you ask? About 9 months ago it took two and a half hours(believe it or not).Here's a suggestion for Don Meij- If you want to make more money get yourself over to Thornleigh and do one of those "undercover boss" routines or how about some good old fashioned training.Dominos USED to make great pizzas.

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Very impressed with the efficiency and the professional service of the delivery driver. Enjoyed the pizza and I think it is great value for money.

Reviewed 28 December 2014

This branch of Domino's is similar to all the rest and they make good pizza at an affordable price. All in all, great value.