“Best meal I've had in Sydney”
Review of Pink Salt

Pink Salt
Ranked #11 of 193 Restaurants in Woollahra
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Double Bay
Description: Pink Salt is a refreshing experience. We offer shared, nourishing, wholesome and diverse food with a Mediterranean accent. Our cuisine comprises of contemporary Australian comfort style food on an elevated level. Our guests are welcome to enjoy as little or as much as they like as we offer lunch, snacks in the afternoon and dinner. We also make all our own breads, pasta, charcuterie and ice cream in house.
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Food, service and atmosphere were all excellent. I really enjoy restaurants where the food such as the vine leaves, are from the owners own garden.
I cannot fault the quality of the food which was beautiful and plates such as the ribs and lamb shoulder fell apart.

I'll definitely return.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere (especially where you can sit outside) friendly and attentive staff. I ordered the fish of the day (barramundi) which came out pictured below - fantastic combination of flavours and decent size meal ($50 approx)

Only thing preventing me from giving 5* would have been two of my friends meals were significantly small for $50 and strange combination of beef cheek and crisps.. they were still hungry so we went down the road for some more food. Other than that, fabulous!

Ev H, Manager at Pink Salt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. I Will definitely discuss the portion size of our beef cheek ($29) for 180grams with my chef.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

It's very rare you get to come to a restaurant that is constantly reinventing itself! Every time we visit, the menu is unique and fresh! And delicious!

They have new decor since our last visit which makes the atmosphere very elegant. A great date night for a couple.

Keep innovating Pink salt. Can't wait for next time

Ev H, Manager at Pink Salt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you appreciate your lovely feedback

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Popped in late on a Saturday with no reservation.
Had tried calling ahead but got no answer all day.

Waiter provided great service. Food was very nice, good value for money. Can’t fault .

Good drinks menu.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Nice venue, good athmosphere & super friendly staff!
Food & food presentation was great
We will def be back.