See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband and I recently went to Morristown Tn to visit friends. I had booked our hotel at the Scootish Inn when we arrived none of the ammenities they showed on line were available. The room was dirty reeked of smoke mind you we ask for non smoking.There was a sign in the room that said if you were not satisfied in the first 15 mins come to the office for a refund and we did. He refunded the room then billed us for one night stay at a higher rate even though we were not staying. So we stopped at the Super 8 in Morristown where we were greeted by Nakul Patel where we were shown our room prior to paying for it. We were then showed all the amenties that we had while we stayed there. This young man held the breakfast over for us one morning when we over slept he even called us to wake us up and tell us. The hotel was very clean all of the staff was very friendly and willing to make your stay the very best they could. If you are ever in that area I would recomend this hotel 100%. The customer service was exceptional.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed 15 June 2012

it's nice to stay with good price,we pass by morristown every were price is 79 $ but we stay in 37$.price wise good and it's a family owned motel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gary p
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Was alright for the price I asked for a no smoking room and the room smelt like smoke that was the only problem

• Stayed: July 2011