US$84
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$54
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Ok I'll start with the good. The room and bathroom were clean. Now the bad. The place was extremely hot, there was no hot water in the shower, not enough pillows, no elevator and it's in a creepy area (behind a housing complex).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I made my reservation on Nov 28, 2016 for my stay on April 7, 2017. I requested a room on the first floor. When I got to the hotel the desk person stated they didn't have anymore they were all occupied.

The TV remote didn't work. The WIFI was so slow it was almost unusable.

The room was clean and quiet.

I would look elsewhere on a next visit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Booked the hotel on a Thursday for Friday thru Monday. Tells me it is 63.99 for queen. Get there no one is in the parking lot and we were unsure if it was even in business. I did not get a confirmation number. They charged me 69.99 and I told her that is not what she told me over the phone. She said their prices change. Went upstairs because there is no elevator. The hallway was so hot. There was a black hair when I pulled the covers back and the pillows looked so dirty. The room was so small you could barely turn around. We went downstairs to tell them this. She called manager and they let us have double beds for the price they charged me so was nice of them. She said there was an air conditioner at end of hall I could turn on if the hallway was too hot and said she just worked there when I told her that was their job to turn things like that on. They gave us towels the next day but think it was only because i left a tip in the room. They did not come back after that. Roach was in bathroom, 2nd floor was non smoking but smelled of smoke from where people were smoking the whole time. Someone opened our door that was next door in that room. Very scary! Went to check out. Had to call hotel because no one would ever come up there. Billed me twice!! Over $400. Said she had to call her manager and thats what they did evertime instead of taking care of things then. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We booked many months ago for two non-smoking rooms preferably on the first floor due to handicapped elderly traveler. When we got there we were told there was a non smoking and a smoking together on the first floor but if we wanted both non smoking one room had to be on the second floor. Not really a problem. The people ahead of us had booked a king room and were told it wasn't available and got a room with double beds. Not sure what's going on there. The room was ok. It needs some updating and the beds were soft. The problem was in paying for the room. Was told our credit card was declined. Thankfully we had cash. We called the credit card company the next day and they said that this hotel ran charges 3 times so The credit card company flagged it. The hotel said they caught it and everything was fine. However, I have to go back to March to make sure the rooms weren't prepaid before we got there. Won't go back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank WalkInRain
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We were traveling home from Mississippi and just needed an overnight accommodation. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The pillows were awesome! The bathroom was clean and the entire room had been recently updated. The breakfast was sub par but we didn't care because we were stopping for breakfast anyway. Overall, for a quick overnight, it was perfect!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple