Karelia Alpine Lodge(Falls Creek)(Great Value!)
US$431
  • Room Service
Alpine View(Falls Creek)
US$763
US$695
Frueauf Village(Falls Creek)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Falls Creek Hotel(Falls Creek)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Pool
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Altezza 1570(Falls Creek)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfabulous hostsnew managementfantastic foodfamily roomend of the daywine liststayed for nightsenjoyed our staynext yearlodgesnowskiaccommodationsparenovationseasonfireplace
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Food was staggered and unorganized, we were over charged and then_ actually threaten_ when we disputed this. I liked the place, but was shocked at this rudeness. I have never experienced this level of disgusting service and approach yo hospitality.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

This place is great. The room is simply a room. To be honest the place needs a lot of money spent on it. In saying that it was comfortable and cosy. What sets this place apart is the staff and the restaurant. The common areas are great and don't need money spent on them - just the rooms. The food here is to die for. The meals were absolutely first class. The staff here made the holiday. We felt at home as soon as we walked in and no matter what we asked for it was catered for. Erin the manager was a star! I injured myself on the first day and as I ate she brought me a hot water bottle to
ease my pain. She went above and beyond to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Ian behind the bar was a legend. He was always up for a laugh and made sitting by the fire with a glass of red and a chat a great experience. The chef Brian is amazing. Great fun and unbelievable food. Was disappointed to come home as I started to get used to the food. I can't speak highly enough of the meals here. Especially dinner. While breakfast was simple, the chef in the morning always greeted us with a smile, a joke and a laugh. He then offered us freshly cooked bacon and eggs - or there was a simple continental breakfast on offer if we wanted something else. All in all we loved our experience at feathertop. The building does need a lot of work and the rooms are very basic. The staff however are five star and that is what makes a place. Would definitely stay here again because of the staff. Thanks for an enjoyable stay. Will be back.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

First timer, felt like I've be coming here for years. Excellent restaurant, tried a few things on the menu. Friendliest staff on the mountain, already know me by name. Only hot tub in the snow, unreal!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2016

With never having been on a snow trip before and having to travel over from Western Australia the logistics of it all was getting a bit much for me, but after a couple of emails to John at Feathertop Lodge it all came together like clockwork. His advice on travel, gear hire, ski lesson, attractions was all spot on and helped immensely in making this a wonderful family holiday. Our room was fine for what we required and at the end of the day we were just happy to have a delicious dinner (did I mention how good the food is at Feathertop?) and fall into a comfortable bed after our eight year old had worn us out. We will certainly be coming back to Falls Creek and staying at Feathertop Lodge.. highly recommended from us first timers.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with some friends on a ski trip. The friendly staff and cozy atmosphere made it very enjoyable. The rooms were clean and warm, and possibly the only setback was the rooms were not soundproof. The rooms and ensuite were clean, and the bed was comfy. After a long day on the slopes, sleep came easily. The food was incredible, the chef had rave reviews from from staff all over Falls. I would recommend staying here for a fun, easy-going, type of lodge.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends