“Great pizza and friendly staff.”
Review of Rugantino's Restaurant - CLOSED

Rugantino's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Best pizza / Italian restaurant in Frankston. Food is fresh and hot. Vito and team provides great service and is very friendly.

Give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank melbourne505

Reviewed 2 June 2015

High quality pizzas delivered fresh to our meeting at Frankston Quest! Highly recommend and will use them again.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

Came here on Thursday night with my partner of 5 years and had a wonderful night. We usually order delivery (only pizzas) due to poor service and disgusting food 3 years ago but we decided to dine in and give Rugantinos another chance. We both thought that the service and food that came out was fantastic.

We bought their bottle of Shiraz which surprisely was from Yarrawonga. Its was really nice and easy to drink. We started with Rugantinos traditional starter which was the garlic and olive pizza. Man the best flavor of all.

We then ordered entrees. My partner had Spaghetti Giovanni. I had the King Prawn Brochette wrapped in bacon. Please let me tell you all they both were devine, We then ordered our mains. My partner had the Porterhouse (medium well) with mushroom sauce which she is fussy bout her steak which she enjoyed. I had the Spaghetti Marinara and boy o boy how good was the taste. NICE AND FRESH.

For those people who come on here and bag this restaurant you really don't know what you guys
are talking about. We were gladly to meet the owners Vito and Claud who have owned it for the last 2 and a half years. Vito and Claud you have won us back. Too bad they are Carlton supporters.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS. GO HAWKS

2  Thank Joshua B
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

I ordered a meal here tonight, and I have mixed feelings. I ordered the spaghetti marinara which was lovely but the pizza which I ordered with no olives /extra cheese was covered in olives. I called to confirm the no olives/extra cheese and a very pleasant woman took the order change with politeness. However When it arrived,the olives were everywhere. Overall, I can accept a mix up. Flavours were good. Just a mix up with the order.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Went for dinner with family Sunday night. Very busy - service poor. Went in dining room. Had to get our own knife and fork. Ham and Pineapple pizza beautiful. Lasagne terrible, not eaten. No Service. Father has retired, sons working the restaurant.
Complained, they knocked $10.00 off account, would go back for a second try in the future.

1  Thank Peter B