“Delicious food”

Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We provide our customer pure indian cuisine cook by our exprience and qualified chefs with beautiful Grampians view.Our price per head start from $15 to 45 suite according to your budget. $1 Eftpos charge apply to every transaction.
Geelong, Australia
“Delicious food”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

An I dian restaurant in Hslld Gap! Whatever you dont leave town without trying out this restaurant. Terrific reasonably priced food and very pleasant surroundings

• Visited February 2012

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

While the waitress was going through the menu with me, the gentleman from the next table (German Tourists) come over to the waitress with his knife in hand and said to the waitress "I dont believe I ordered this, can you tell me what this is"? When I looked at his knife there was a maggot crawling on his knife which fell on the floor beside me. His wife then replied 'the meats crawling with it" - My husband and I could not believe what we were seeing, we left with our children immediately.

I reported this experience to the Tourist Information Centre in Halls Gap - who called the Health Department, who then called me to take my details.

We caught up with the tourists on the following day who said they ordered a mixed grill platter, the mince meat part of the platter was crawling with maggotts.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank L W
Adelaide
“Yummy”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

The service was sporadic, but its BYO or there is a good wine list, relax and enjoy the wait, there are some interesting statues outside to keep the conversation going so don't worry, and enjoy the view.
The menu is extensive and very good, I'm not sure there are many small towns that can boast such authentic menus outside the big cities. We ordered - Onion bhaji, chicken tikka, mango lassie, vegetable pokara, vegetable curry, dahl, amongst other dishes, it took ages to arrive, there was lots of shouting from the kitchen then the waiter arrived to apologize, the food had been delivered to the wrong table... they ate it??!! So the kitchen had to start again, it was worth the wait, and all was delicious.

• Visited January 2012
Stawell, Australia
“Wonderful Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Visitied the Spirit of Punjab form the third time in the last two months. Food is wonderful, Good Service, Beautiful View and Good value for money.

• Visited February 2012