Woodman Estate(Moorooduc)
US$234
Jackalope Hotel(Merricks North)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Mornington Motel(Mornington)
US$87
US$81
  • Pool
Brooklands Of Mornington(Mornington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$103
US$46
US$42
  • Beachfront
The Waves Apartments(Cowes)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$129
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Castle Villa by the Sea(Cowes)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Named Harbour View, however a view of the Harbour is/was non existent
Only motel in Hastings so we had limited choice as we were attending a wedding and needed to be with in walking distant of the township
Motel very out dated, uninspiring decor, carpet old and dirty, bathroom depressing with old dirty shower cubicle , hand basin needed a clean before we used, bed linen was clean , we used both double and single bed as the mattress on double bed was very uneven and really suitable for one person only, single was reasonably comfortable
Very eerie feeling about the place, no security lights or yard lights on or came when we entered the grounds on return late night flimsy main / entrance door to room so not a feeling of safety during night or indeed any time during our brief stay

My inquiry of possible breakfast was met with less than an enthusiastic response, costs quote were exorbitant for toast etc, toaster in the room but no plates etc and non offered when I inquired if we could bring some bread etc to make coffee and toast , no suggestions offered where we may be able to get breakfast in local area
After reading Trip Advisor reviews we were not expecting luxury but for the price $135.00 AUD we did expect a cleaner room, and more interest from staff
The attitude of gentleman when booking was take it or not and as it is the only motel in town we were left with no choice.
Would not recommend to anyone to stay
A very depressing place in dire need of attention

Room Tip: Don't stay at all
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ryano55
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I should have read the reviews before booking. The place is in need of a refurbish. Everything is so old. The surrounds could be quite nice if they were maintained. The carpet in the rooms is very old and very dirty, They provide a daily service but we had to ask for things to be replace, like toilet paper. The floors when we came back each day were not cleaned, the crumbs that were there when we left were there when we got back. The pillows are very low and hard to sleep on. The bench as very dirty and sticky. Not a place I would stay at again, which is a shame as it could be a lovely place to stay.
For the price you pay to stay there the facilities should be up to date. A budget price you expect conditions like this, but when you pay a big price you should get better for your money.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jaynat9902
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Not that I was expecting a Park Hyatt experience!! I think I was actually the only person staying at the property (which made it even creepier).
The room was very old and tried, with sticky and filthy carpet. The mattress was so worn and 'springy' I had a sore back the next day. If anyone wanted to break in to the room it would be very easy, no security screens and just a latch on the door to the back outside area. Back area had seating and a table, but the amount of mould from the dripping air-conditioner and the build up of leaves suggested it hadn't been cleaned in years. The air-conditioner (old-fashioned square wall type) was too loud to have on at night, and the 'Harbour View' consisted of overgrown bush that was clearly a fire hazard. The grounds had obviously not been attended to for some time and the bathroom was not clean. I needed to call reception for something, the phone didn't work at all. Cigarette burns in the carpet, stained curtains, brown water leaking around bathroom taps and a very stained couch that I wouldn't even consider sitting on (stains in hotels are a phobia of mine!!).
I don't expect luxury when I stay in rural areas, but this one is a 'definitely never again'. It's not hard to achieve a modern, clean interior in old properties.

Room Tip: Probably better off staying somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sutho S
Reviewed 10 January 2017

My husband and I were there for 2 nights. When we arrived, there was no one staying there except us (a few people arrived the next day) but the "No Vacancy" sign is always on. Weird! The furnishings are tired and shabby. The pool and garden are not maintained properly. The place definitely has much potential and has seen better days. What a shame that it is left in such poor condition!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Needed accomodation for Navy graduation nearby-should have checked the reviews first- this motel should be a absolute last resort.
Travelled 4hrs with my parents only to be told our booking for a 2bedroom apartment was changed to a double room and they were booked out! Quoting our booking number and receptionist name, they were able to find extra beds for our room but everything was stained and musty.
Noisy with road-gang coming and going all hours.
Nothing like the website promo
Give it a miss.