See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We booked a room here using Agoda. Unfortunately when we arrived, we were informed by motel Management that they had double-booked and cancelled our booking. Apparently they emailed Agoda to say that.

However, Agoda never received that information, and still had our booking as confirmed.

We understand that mix-ups can happen, however there was no need for the Motel Management to have been so rude and unhelpful. Ultimately, if they were double-booked, they should have bent over backwards to help us resolve - instead, they could not have cared any less about us, and our weekend was spoilt.

Plus, from looking around at the place it is filthy and I would never stay or book here ever again. I URGE YOU ALL TO HEED THIS WARNING AS THEY ARE VERY UNPLEASANT PEOPLE.

Room Tip: To choose a good room, choose a different motel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Resident_World
Reviewed 31 March 2017

While I wouldn't write home about this Motel, I did have a restful nights sleep on a good bed.

It was a little pricey for what they supply but as we needed a place to stay, we took what was on offer.

Forget about internet here at $10 an hour for very fast internet, you either go without or use your phone if you have data

Room Tip: Get one at the back as the gates when opening and closing sound like the gates of Mordor opening
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

A last minute booking took us here and thought it would be good but at $145 on a Monday night I was very disappointed if the room was updated then maybe ok for that price but I would only expect to pay $80 for what I stayed in I definitely would not be back

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcus D
Reviewed 22 February 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Mornington Motel as part of a group. It is very clean and quiet, the security gate at night is awesome. The owners are lovely people and the service was great, I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The room was adequate for a motel with a small bathroom and cooking facilities. The room was clean. There are only a few units and a small swimming pool. It was a bit pricy for a motel but probably because it was the holiday season and it was full. We got the last two rooms. Many of the other places in Mornington were full. It is very close to the town centre, which makes it convenient.

Stayed: January 2017