“Rude staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I used to enjoy eating here as the pizza is good BUT since I've had children I have only be treated with rudeness when trying to sit with my child and pram. On two separate occasions the staff were very unimpressed when we arrived with our child/pram and were completely unhelpful to find a table for us. They practically showed us the door again. Most places are more than accommodating when we have a pram but not D.O.C. It is extremely disappointing. We will not be dining there ever again.

1  Thank amy_vdb

Reviewed 11 September 2017

A combination of Italian deli and restaurant with an authentic Neapolitan feel. The pizza bases are the secret, very light and crispy, not oily. In true Italian style, there are not heavy toppings but the choices are very tasty. A bit noisy and small groups may have to share a bench table, but the great food is why this restaurant is so busy.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I have visited DOC many times over the years since it started and it still retains that 'Italian' feel with its Italian wait staff with the right level of attitude. They still do possibly the best pizza around and the salads have always kept up a high standard.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I been in this restaurant in May 2017 with my girlfriend and friends of her for a dinner. The restaurant is really amazing, quality of the food brilliant, cocktails and other drinks is available any time. Other thing of this restaurant that really appreciate is that you can by the products that they use to prepare the meals as also is a shop, so that concept meaning a success future. Also the price is affordable and the menu options is clever as you don't feel stress as many restaurants they have a long menu. This is just perfect.
WELL DONE GUYS!!
I WILL BACK SOON

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had 3 Pizzas - the Calzone, Nueva, and San Daniele - and they were all brilliant. The salads too were really good, and the kids loved the Lasagne Bambi.... Really loved the Spada Valpolicella Ripasso 2014 and we also bought that really nice Olive Oil. Service was Italian and homely in what is a very nice restaurant. Thumbs up all round.