“Food stop”

The Sober Mule Cafe
Ranked #48 of 155 Restaurants in Mornington
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Helpful and friendly staff. I had the smashed avocado which was recommended by a staff member it filled the spot. It was a lovely busy place.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

this little cafe is situated in the middle of the home maker centre so we stopped in for lunch whilst shopping, the food was quit good with my wife enjoying the chicken curry while I had a simple ham cheese and tomato croissant which was a little on the cold side but nice all the same, we wouldn't hesitate to come again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Breakfast today here was great. I had the Fruit Loaf (organic I believe) & it was delicious. Staff a little on the “lack of interest” side but worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I ordered a full parma & it came with chips and salad the parma was awesome. one of the best that i have had for a while the chips were really nice and the salad was also very nice but the salad could have been a bit bigger. The salad was served in a side dish and the dish was quite small compared to how big it use to be here.
My wife ordered the pulled pork sandwich and loved it.

1  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Went here with friends and the coffee, double espresso, was dreadful, my friends enjoyed their cappuccino but the espresso was weak and watery, not for a coffee lover. The waitress asked me when I ordered what was a double espresso????!!!! I think she forgot the extra shot! Maybe their ordering system didn't have it written on the screen!! Service was good therefore average not poor!