“Great breakfast ”

Rusty's Cafe Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Sorrento
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. The food is delicious and the owners incredibly friendly. Stunning view also, great to sit on the deck and watch the world go by.

1  Thank colonel_kjm

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Not much of a menu, certainly no kids menu to speak of. Kids had to share an adults meal. Food wasn’t too bad but not amazing.

1  Thank Alicia1010
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I have been wanting to eat at Rusty's for a while now and I wasn't disappointed. The owners were really lovely and chatted with me whilst I waited. I had the granola which was delicious, lots of substance to it, not like other granola's I've eaten where they're over run with yoghurt. And best of all was the view, I had a prime window seat and view of the water. It was a great start to my morning!

1  Thank Katie H
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Coffee was terrible. Really overpriced and bad service. Won’t be coming back
Nice views so it’s a shame that the food wasn’t better!

1  Thank Jenna R
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Honestly the best breakfast I have had, we had to go back 2 days in a row! Service, food, view, everything about this place is amazing!!

1  Thank Erin M