Thompson Nashville
  • Breakfast included
US$179
US$128
US$133
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$309
Sheraton.com
US$374
Hotels.com
US$369
Preferred Hotels
1,118 results
All reviewsrooftop barmarsh housebiscuit lovestation innhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelboutique hotelturn down serviceuber ridegirls tripcorner roomearly checksouthern hospitalitymusic cityholtlpzach
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A nice, modern hotel. Rooms are spacious, beautiful bathrooms. Stylish furniture, wooden floors. Excellent black-out curtains. A Safety-box and a small minibar in the room.

A well-equipped gym, highly appreciated. The downstairs restaurant could have been better, however bar on the roof was excellent. Cafe downstairs was excellent with delicious pastry.

Cleaning could have been a bit more efficient, also the service as such was not always top-notch. Some of the staff had no idea about what to recommend to tourists to see, others luckily did. I would also recommend for the hotel to change the hairdryers, as they are not from this century.

A good stay all in all - this hotel could easily reach 5 stars with small efforts and better service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kadian S, Manager at Thompson Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Pauline525 - Thanks so much for the visit and for your feedback. We are so sorry that your stay was not ouer very bect but hope to have the pleasure of your company in the near future so we can take it up a notch. Super excited to read that you enjoyed the rooms as well as the rooftop bar. Have an amazing week!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Thompson Nashville is a great hotel. Although the location is fantastic, lobby is contemporary and inviting, Marsh House is very good and Rooftop is spectacular, what separates this hotel is the people. Every employee is friendly, helpful and engaging. A real treat! Rooms are large and extremely comfortable!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

We love you JeffW7017! Thanks so much for being a guest and for the review. The team works really hard and truly enjoy taking care of our guests and I am delighted that this resonated with you. Can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Everything about this hotel is top notch, from the chicness of the lobby to the built in reading lights in the headboard. The furniture selection evokes a great mid-century feel with hidden features that prevent the room from being cluttered. I wish I could live there and it be my condo!

Room Tip: Angle the built in reading lamps out toward the middle of the bed to provide sleek ambient lighting for the room.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kadian S, Manager at Thompson Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

FloridaBoy8810 - reading your review made our day! Thanks so much for the visit and for sharing your thoughts. Let us know when you're ready to move in! Have an amazing weekend.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Service: The Thompson Hotel provided excellent service, greatly impressing both me and my Significant Other. When asked, they provided a Keurig and K-Cups (neither of which are kept in the room). I called down to customer service to request additional k-cups and my call was lost during the confusion as I was passed from c/s to the bakery. The receptionist (Amber? I wish I could remember her name to give her kudos!) took the time to call me back when she realized I’d been dropped. Again, super pleased!

Bed: Soft with enough firmness to keep me from sinking to the floor.

Bathroom: Large bathroom with tile shower. Neither of us required a tub so this was not an issue.

Bar Lounge: The view from the lounge on the top floor was gorgeous. We were able to see a significant portion of the city from the railing and take several pictures which turned out quite well.

Other: The bakery was conveniently located adjacent to the front desk. I did not make use of the gym on the second floor but saw several people heading in that direction to pump iron.

Summary: Next time I stay in Nashville, I will be staying at the Thompson Hotel. Thanks, guys!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kadian S, Manager at Thompson Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Lyle W - what an amazing group you all were. Our team loved interacting and taking care of you all. I will be sure to share your compliments with Amber - she is such a gem and we are very lucky to have her on the team. Thanks so much for the review and we are counting down to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Hotel was above and beyond what I expected. My only caution is that LA Jackson is for the younger, loud set. Don't expect to hold a conversation while having drinks unless you want to yell at your friends. We had a seat across the bar from the DJ and still couldn't hardly hear ourselves. Otherwise fantastic and many good places nearby for meals, with Bridgestone and Broadway within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for the review Jon H! Exciting to read that you had a great stay and were able to enjoy LA Jackson - thanks so much for the feedback. Don't be a stranger!