US$65
US$153
US$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$104
US$96
US$163
US$125
  • Fitness centre
US$70
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
US$161
US$116
Agoda.com
US$70
All reviewsprinters alleygreat locationryman auditoriumtypical courtyardprinter's alleyvalet parkingtwo blocksnashville downtownvalet servicecorner roomroom was cleanwould stay here againwithin walking distanceshort walk to broadwaylive musicthree nightscountry music hall of fame
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I cannot think of a single bad thing to say about this place other than it is a bit pricey. But the quality you get here is worth the higher cost. The bed was incredibly comfortable, the pillows were a dream, the rooms are huge, Paul Mitchell products, the shower was amazing, and the details of this place are immaculate. The TV allowed internet, I watched a Hulu show on the TV while my boyfriend was getting ready.
We went to Blues and Boogie Bar next door, you’re right next to Planters Alley here. The Bistro was wonderful too.
Seriously, I’ve stayed in Nashville many times but since that I’ve stayed here I refuse to stay anywhere else from now on. Thank you Courtyard for a memorable stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janie277 S
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Our room was fabulous. Loved the bedding & all of the upgraded lighting & plugs & the cheery atmosphere. Valet Parking was convenient & all of the staff was friendly & pleasant. The Bistro leaves something to be desired but at least they have Starbucks Coffee! The location is right where you want to be in the city. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018

A serious maintenance issue occurred on a Sunday night during our recent stay, requiring us (and others) to move rooms at 2am in the morning. Lindsey, who was managing the desk alone, orchestrated the response, while staying calm and constantly staying in communication throughout this ordeal. I was seriously impressed by this young lady's poise and efficiency under pressure. She made the very best of a difficult situation, and I came away from the incident even more impressed by Marriott quality and commitment to service.

In other respects, this is a great hotel. The location is in easy walking distance to all the downtown sites. The team overall is super-friendly and helpful. And the rooms are tidy and spacious. I will happily stay here again on a future trip to Nashville.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 4 February 2018

TravelinFieldGuy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! I sincerely apologize that there was a serious issue during your stay, and especially one that it occurred during such a late hour. However, I am very pleased to hear Lindsay went above and beyond to ensure we had you taken care of. We pride ourselves on providing the best guest service possible, and I am happy we were able to make the best out of a tough situation!

If there is anything else that you need in regards to your stay with us please do not hesitate to ask. I hope we get the opportunity to see you the next time you are in Nashville!

Regards,

Joe Caldwell
Operations Supervisor
joe.caldwell@marriott.com
615-256-0900

Reviewed 21 January 2018

First, the rooms are noisy from both inside and outside. When Marriott remodeled this building, they must've left all noise reducing insulation back on the supply yard. You hear noise from the street, as well as everything anyone says in the hall, and every interior door slam. It is completely unacceptable and as elite member, I won't be back.

The valet staff is slow to accept/move/bring cars and recommended I squeeze my vehicle at the "end of the street" where the homeless were congregating. Also unacceptable because of their lack of staff.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 January 2018

Boggus M,

Thank you for your review of our property, but I hate to hear that you did not have a great experience while staying with us! I would love to talk to you more about your stay to ensure we can improve on the areas that you were not satisfied with.

You can email me or call the hotel directly and ask for Joe. I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Joe Caldwell
Operations Supervisor
Joe.Caldwell@Marriott.com
615-256-0900

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is a very nice hotel in walking distance to all the Downtown Nashville places. The rooms are big and clean. The lobby bar has a band a few nights a week in a very nice setting. Prices are good for a downtown hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends