“One of the better bars”

Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row Nashville
Ranked #289 of 2,324 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Description: Coming Soon! Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row! A Riot Hospitality Group Concept.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

One of the better honky tonk's in the area. Security was good, music was good and so was the service. Only big negative is one bathroom downstairs. That is crazy for a bar!

1  Thank mlorenzen

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch. The food was pretty good. Loved the atmosphere and live band. Service was good. Only one bathroom...huge downfall in my opinion, especially when it's a crowded room and you have a long line of people waiting to use the bathroom.
Overall it was a good experience.

1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had a $45.00 tab and they charged my credit card $70.00. I spoke with multiple managers and staff many times thinking the tip must have been entered incorrectly. They all took down my information and said they would look into it and it’s been over a week and I have yet to be contacted or refunded for the mishap. One of the managers even rolled her eyes while I was explaining the issue to another employee. I’ve never been treated so terribly when a restaurant has made a mistake. I will definitely never go back and ended up reporting it to my credit card company who thankfully has great customer service unlike this place.

2  Thank Kelsey G
Kevin B, Guest Relations Manager at Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hi Kelsey, truly sorry about this not being handled quickly and properly. This is completely unlike our team and will be looking into this immediately. Would you please email me at kevin@riothg.com so I can get into direct contact with you? Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This place was packed but the service was still good. The music was good and loud. The drinks were fairly priced for being on Broadway. The security was spot on with ridding the place with yahoos that couldn’t hold their liquor.

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This was the first place we visited after checking into our hotel. It was my friends' birthday, and the lovely band sang happy birthday to her. We ate the hot chicken sliders and the burger sliders. Both were delicious! Good food, good friends, good atmosphere. I'd return back.