7 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$68
Hotels.comUS$230
Agoda.comUS$229
TravelocityUS$230
All reviews rooftop pool commons club vip manager our server was very attentive day bed fun vibe birthday bash rooms are amazing an amazing hotel lounge area room service music row common areas mini fridge love this hotel i highly recommend this hotel wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Ivy is not only the best in the business but also one of the most amazing people you will ever meet! No party is complete without her, no business meeting is quite as productive, and Saturday brunch takes on a new meaning with her creative takes. She makes life feel normal in the midst of chaos and she spreads sparkle wherever she goes. I am incredibly thankful for the Virgin giving me a home away from home and to Ivy for making it one of my happy places. If you live in Nashville, are visiting Nashville, or can make a quick drive up- MAKE IT HAPPEN! You can thank me later! In the meantime- you can find me on the rooftop.

1  Thank Hrhannah
Michelle Lewis, Owner at Virgin Hotels Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Hello Hrhannah- What an incredible review on our very own Life of the Party! She really is one of a kind and we are so proud she is here to make every moment special! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we will definitely being seeing you on the rooftop!

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I have stayed extensively at this property even though I live locally and I’d like to share why. Anyone who travels a lot develops a taste for the importance of hospitality in hotels. A smile from the front desk, great tasting coffee or just someone going that extra step for you takes the edge off of being away from home. During the pandemic I’ve traveled less of course but I still frequent hotels in the Nashville area for my own personal sanity and as way of doing my small part to keep the economy moving. Always tipping, always being gracious always thanking. With that in mind I have stayed at over a dozen hotels in the past year. But I have stayed 21 days in the past two months at Virgin Nashville. The valet Jaime is always on point with a courteous swag and a talent for remembering faces that makes you feel like a VIP. He gave me a gift card the first time I checked out and said he was looking forward to seeing me again. Theresa who is a manager at the front desk spent quite a while extending my room for me online because I couldn’t get it to work. She even blocked off a room for me before I had it booked just so I wouldn’t lose it. MJ and her entire team on the rooftop are always on point. The rooftop itself is gorgeous and bursting with style but it takes a backseat to the staff. If there is a problem they handle it without question. They memorize your drinks and food orders early on and they rival the Ritz in their poise. MJ saw me sitting alone and after respectfully asking if I wanted company sat with me to tell me all about her staff, how much she loved the Virgin brand and asked me if there was anything she could do for me. I told her the tequila I preferred was out and it showed up the next day. I don’t think I’ve seen a single frown. Or heard a single gripe. And when I met their VP, Owen, I understood why. He stood to greet me, at the time having no idea how long I was staying, like I was one of his best customers. You can’t fake that kind of warmth. He’s reminiscent of the execs at upscale resorts who put the customer first and can make anything happen for you. As I walked away from talking with Owen his staff whispered through their masks how much they love “working for the guy” and how amazing he is. Then it all made sense. These people love their job. They sincerely appreciate their customers. They exhibit excellence in the details. And for me it’s taken the edge off the isolation of the pandemic and transported me somewhere better. I can only imagine how much more amazing it will be when we can all travel freely again. I look forward to experiencing the other Virgin hotels as soon as able.

1  Thank marcusc259
Michelle Lewis, Owner at Virgin Hotels Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Hello marcusc259- What an incredible review! From start to finish your words hit our heart. Genuine hospitality is the motto we live by to say the least. Having our guests experience that time after time, shows our team is working from the heart. Thank you for the love, the shout outs and the time you spent to share this review with the world. Looking forward to seeing you each and every time! Cheers!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

I've stayed in Nashville a few times before and this was definitely the best hotel I have stayed in! Everything is brand new and the Virgin theme is so much fun. There is attention to detail everywhere and all of the staff went above and beyond each time I interacted with them. The chamber "room" was spacious and had a great layout and the bed was heavenly!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NeilKuehn

Hi there NeilKuehn! Wow, wow, wow! Thank you for the 5 star love. Our team members are some of the best in Nashville and it shows. We look forward to welcoming you back to the city, but best of all back to Virgin! Cheers!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

I celebrated my birthday at The Pool Club and it couldn’t have been better. Our server Nicole was so nice and attentive. The atmosphere was so fun with the DJ and winter decor. Ivy and MJ made sure I was celebrated in pizazz with lots of sparklers. The whole hotel was felt alive with still feeling safe with Covid precautions. I couldn’t have asked for a better celebration. I can’t wait to come back for more!

1  Thank kaleighv2021

Hello there kaleighv2021- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. Our team loves a good party, any reason to celebrate. Sounds like we hit the mark! We look forward to celebrating your next birthday- Cheers!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

This place is amazing and super trendy! Ivy (VIP Manager) was able to accommodate a late reservation for my friends birthday celebration, which was truly appreciated. From the drinks to the food everything was superb! I highly recommend this place, if you’re looking for a place to stay or just some weekend fun!

1  Thank nattylit

Hello there nattylit- Thank you for all of the love! Ivy is one of the best in Nashville, she knows how to celebrate and take care of her guests while doing so. We cannot wait to see you next celebration, Cheers!