Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City
US$219
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$135
BestWestern.com
US$179
US$128
BestWestern.com
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$349
Sheraton.com
US$374
US$369
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmusic cityclean sheetsyogurta wonderful staylobby areaeasy accesshampton inndowntownrriuberbroadway
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We got to the hotel and everything smelled. The hallway and both elevators smelled disgusting. The room was overall fine, but the bathroom had hair and dirt on the corners and in the drains. The three rooms around us had their doors propped open with loud music blasting. We could easily hear their party through the paper thin walls till 3 AM. NO ONE GOT ANY SLEEP. For a $160 I didn’t expect to feel like I was in a gross college dorm.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sandra C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Please accept my apologies for your unpleasant stay. We always strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visit possible during there travels. Please for future reference contact the front desk when issues like this happen. GM is on property 24/7 and always walks the hallways to ensure there is no party after late hours. We have been working with our housekeeping department to better our service.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This place was horrible! The cart broke with us taking in our luggage. We were supposed to stay 5 days. We got there at like 10 p.m. from traveling a full day. The elevator smelled horrible and when we got the broken cart to the room with our luggage the door was open. The door looked like it had been jimmied several times. The furniture inside looked half eaten by animals. It was horrible! There was a wash cloth in the bathroom with pubic hair on it and all the hallways looked horrible. Our window had plastic on it as they were doing construction... we stayed that night because it was so late but we left early the next morning. I felt very unsafe there. The desk people were not friendly. If I could give a negative number then I would. The pro of the place was that it did have hot water and nice water pressure. I do not recommend!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sandra C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

I do apologize for your unpleasant stay. I am really working hard to make sure everyone has a memorable stay at this property.
We have had some issue and we have been working on them. we have been under construction for the outside and inside of this property. All construction on the outside is done. We have gotten new luggage carts and waiting on our new furniture.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This place is awful. When my husband and I arrived we we're given a room on the 4th floor. When we got to the room there was someone already in the room (embarrassing). We went back down to the lobby and the desk employee seemed confused and had to ask an off the clock employee if she had booked someone in that room. We were given an empty room after this but it doesn't make up for the smell in the hallways and the elevator is worse. It isn't clean. The reviews I had read when booking said they were going through renovations, well a patchy paint job isn't renovating, also leaving God knows what on the walls isn't clean either.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Please accept my apologies. I am working with my new team of staff to better our property. We have finalized the out side construction and waiting on new furniture. Please consider us again when visiting Nashville.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Decent for a Red Roof Inn. Got 1 free hour of internet. Would have liked more. Convenient location. Comfortable room. It’s about 15 minutes from downtown. I would probably stay there again. Not much else to say.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Sandra C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your feed back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Stayed on the 4th floor, and I got out of there after two nights. The bathroom was dirty, the chair in the room was broken, the only microwave available was in the lobby. There was dust on the ceiling, rusting fixtures in the room and it was overall a bad experience.

Find. Another. Hotel.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sandra C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Please accept my apologies, We are working and renovating our property. please give us a future opportunity to show you our newer rooms.