We got in early but they could not get us in which was fine as they were switching out new furniture into the rooms. Husband wanted to use the restroom before we left to kill some time but there are no restrooms in the lobby only the actual hotel rooms. We left and came back after 3:30pm and able to get into a room. The room was fine, but it looked like it was being updated and not completed. The shelf in the closet was not up and there were no hangers. We did ask someone for hangers, which she stated she would bring to us but we never received. The room could have used a good sweeping too, as it had hard wood floors. It was also a little noisy due to the refrigerator turning on every so often and the street traffic noise. All in all it was an ok hotel room for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Nashville - Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Extended Stay Nashville
- Nashville Extended Stay