This hotel is 3 miles from downtown Nashville which was fine as my hubby & I use Uber always on vacation & we trust it. Danielle at the front desk is professional, educated and incredibly wise. Her laughter, kindness and conversations that my husband & I shared with her made our experience in Nashville even more memorable. Also, Her knowledge all across the board for fun travel tips / ideas throughout Nashville were priceless. This hotel was safe, good area to walk around and we experienced no noise in our room on a very busy Saturday night. Parking is free also. Free coffee, granola bar or a muffin pastry to go in the morning. We hope to make it back to Nashville for the CMA in June 2018. We stayed at several places in Nashville prior to this hotel but this hotel was our favorite for price & the professional staff. Danielle also informed me this hotel is going to be getting fully updated in the near future, FYI.
Michael & Jennifer Harlan
- Temecula, California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Nashville - Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Extended Stay Nashville
- Nashville Extended Stay