US$113
US$130
US$127
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$143
US$125
  • Fitness centre
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
US$148
US$116
Agoda.com
US$65
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanwest end avevanderbilt areawould stay againwithin walking distanceenjoyed my stayclose to downtownuberbroadway
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel was a wonderful surprise. We booked it because it was one of the only hotels left within walking distance to Vanderbilt stadium that didn't cost $400/night. It is in a great location and we were immediately greeted by the very friendly staff. We ended up knowing the staff by name by the end of our stay because they were so helpful and friendly to us. It was a very easy and safe walk to Vanderbilt stadium. We were also very pleasantly surprised by the new hard wood floors that were in our room since we had not seen them in the photos. Next time we attend a game we will be staying here as it is now our first choice hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer37093
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Jennifer, thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you had an enjoyable, comfortable stay and our location close to Vanderbilt Stadium was perfect for your needs. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to welcoming you back!

Hotel Management

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

After driving for 12 hours we were ready to get into our room however, we had to wait 10-15 minutes before a desk agent appeared from the back room behind the desk. The only reason he came out, even after I was calling out quite loudly, was because I called the hotel from the lobby.
I really don't blame the hard working young man as he told us that he was there alone and would be for the next couple of days pulling 12 hour shifts.
All in all it isn't a terrible hotel it's just a different kind of hotel. If you want anything you have to come down to the lobby to pick it up or they may bring it to you.
Housekeeping only comes in every 7 days so if you need clean towels, toilet paper or anything else you have to call or come down to get it.
We were told to bring our towels down to exchange them!!!
Another guest was waiting for the elevator with me and he was carrying a coffee maker. He told me that he went down to get it and when he took it back to his room and started using it it leaked all over the countertop.
He was heading back downstairs to hopefully get a better one.
The hallway carpets are trashed with big black gross stains as well.
Oh and if you want ice, you'd better bring your own bag, bring your own ice trays or use the ice trays in the freezer in your room (which I just couldn't do).The hotel has no ice machines.
I overheard another guest being told that ice machines are expensive to maintain.
Vinyl laminate floors in the rooms seems odd but only because I'd never seen it before.
Again, it isn't a terrible hotel, it could use a deep cleaning and more staff but just know that it is an absolutely no frills hotel. You'll be making your own bed just like at home.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Jeff, thank you for your candid review. I apologize for the cleanliness and service issues you experienced while here. I have shared your feedback with my entire team to ensure a better service going forward. Since we are an Extended Stay hotel and are designed for guests staying a week or more at a time so that we can certainly understand why you may have found our amenities and services a bit different than traditional hotels. We hope you will give us another chance so we can serve you and your family much better.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We we're in Nashville for the Eclipse. This hotel was one of a few that wasn't ridiculously overpriced for the event. From check in to check out everyone was helpful and friendly. The website clearly states that housekeeping is done weekly, not daily. We were there for 4 nights and received fresh towels as needed. The breakfast is very basic, but fine. The hotel was full but we never had any difficulty finding parking, which is free

We would definitely stay here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us during the Eclipse. We are delighted to read you liked our affordable rates and courteous service. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I will start this saying we were attempting to stay "cheaper" in Nashville due to the fact we were there for under 48 hours & that I am not a hotel snob & have literally stayed at every type of hotel/motel.
Extended stay is located right in the heart of Vanderbilt.
When we checked in Monroe greeted us with the most pleasant demeanor, even though he was by himself right at check in time. He was ready with suggestions & advice for us.
The room was ok, it had an "old water" smell & the hardwood floors were slightly dirty.
Having said that the room served its purpose.
They offer a very limited free breakfast with muffins, bars & coffee.
It is about an $8 Uber ride to Broadway.
Overall, for a quick stop the hotel sufficed.
The staff were fantastic & that's why I gave my rating as a 4.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for your kind feedback. Every team member here at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt works hard to deliver a great guest experience, so we really appreciate you noticing their efforts. We will share your compliments with them, especially Monroe. We hope you will visit again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great time! Enjoy the experience, felt like I was a priority to each staff memeber. I ve been to a few hotels this past year and this by far exceeds the rest. I will be recommending this hotel to all my friends and family

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to recommend us to the future travelers and write a review about your stay at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt. It's great to know you enjoyed your comfortable suite, along with the service of our team. I'll be sure to share your comments with them. We hope to see you again soon!