Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$39.00
from US$104.90
from US$64.95
5,780 results
All reviews his life cash fan great tribute personal items sun records gift shop hand written patsy cline on display take your time country music self guided tour downtown nashville memorabilia career jc exhibits
Reviewed 1 April 2018

very well represent. Had a lot of interesting pieces to see. not only did the have a lot of artifacts from Johnny Cash but also included other country and western singers. worth going to.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A tremendous look into his life, music and film career. Loved seeing artifacts from his life and walking through his history. Kids and adults enjoyed it. Photo op was very cool. Well worth the price.

1  Thank ILFamily_of_Five
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is a small, but very full and well designed museum. It is packed with memorabilia and artifacts from Johnny Cash's life.
If you aren't a Cash fan before you visit, you probably will be by the time you leave.
I thought it was well worth the money and definitely recommend checking it out.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty cool little museum. Had a lot of history but everything was crammed into a very small space. I thought it was fine, but if you aren't a fan of Johnny Cash i don't know if you would be happy spending the money on it.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

You don't have to be a Johnny Cash fan to appreciate his legacy. I'm about a 6 on a 1-10 scale when it comes to being a fan. This museum was more than worth it to visit and learn more about this legend. The layout is not exactly perfect. Had I not paid attention to my map, I may have missed a couple of exhibits.

The ticket price was expensive if you plan on spending less than an hour inside. I love any museum involving music so I was there nearly two hours. I feel like I got more than my money's worth.

I recommend a visit to this museum if you were in Nashville. No Johnny Cash fan should ever miss it.