Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
US$277
US$242
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$124
US$300
US$219
  • Pool
1,887 results
All reviewsron sandiferfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerfull size fridgecentennial parkgreat hotelshuttle servicemile radiuswest endcomplimentary breakfastwithin milesfront desk staffevening receptioni highly recommend this hotelliving roomhome away from homedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pleasantly surprised with this Homewood Suites! Staff was fabulous, breakfast and evening cocktail hour were great, shuttle accommodations were A+, and location near Vanderbilt was perfect for us. Will definitely stay here again if we are in the area. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Matt W, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mcan1004, I am so glad to see you enjoyed your experience in Nashville with us. I am so happy to see my staff took such good care of you during your stay. I will make sure to share with my food and beverage team how much you enjoyed their daily offerings. We look forward to having you back again in the near future. Please contact us so we can get you the best possible rate on your next stay. Thank you again for staying with us, have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to visit! Staff was very helpful and friendly. We stayed 3/26/18 I was babysitting my 2 year old granddaughter. She started to cry so we went for a walk to the lobby to see if we could buy some milk in the convenience store, no milk. Louis asked if he could help. He was so nice! He offered to get her some milk from the kitchen. Problem solved, happy child, grateful grandma! Thank you Louis!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cobrajane, I want to take an opportunity to thank you for the kind words about your recent stay with us. I am so glad my staff went above and beyond for you and your granddaughter. I sure hope you will come back and visit with us again in the near future. Please contact us directly so we can get you booked for your next stay! Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!

AGM Homewood Suites Nashville vandervilt

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent three nights here for LSU - Vandy baseball and it was "all good". The location is great relative to Vandy and a multitude of restaurants. Shuttle service is available within two miles, which covers downtown/Lower Broadway. Luggage was stored for both our early arrival and late departure. Rooms are clean and quiet. Gym is nice. TVs include SEC Network, which is a must in the south. It has plenty elevators, so there are never waits. Fresh coffee and water were always out (and I'll admit we snacked on peanut butter!). Shout out to Joshua for fixing a printer for me and comping us on an Uber trip after a bachelorette party filled the shuttle. We'll be back for LSU -Vandy football or an SEC hoops tourney down the road.

1  Thank LSUGoose

Dear LSUGoose, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the kind words about your recent stay with us. I am so glad you all had such a good time going across the street for some baseball. I will make sure to give Joshua a commendation for going above and beyond for you during your stay. We look forward to having you back again soon. Please reach out to us directly so we can get you the best possible rate on your next stay. Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day! Geaux Tigers!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at this hotel are so friendly and helpful. We arrived very early on a Friday and stowed our luggage and were notified via phone call that our room was ready early a few hours later. The rooms are modern, spacious, and clean and the water pressure was great in the shower. We had a kitchenette and full size refrigerator which was nice for stowing water and Powerade, and the beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was pretty standard but had more options than a typical hotel and the main dining and commons area next to the lobby are very nice with various seating options. I would definitely recommend this hotel as it is still close to downtown Nashville and the Gulch neighborhoods and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Matt W, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Emily T, I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words about your recent stay. I am so glad you had such a great time here in Music City with us. It looks like you got to enjoy everything that our hotel has to offer. We certainly hope we can have you back again to join us in the near future. Please reach out to us if you need any assistance with a future reservation. It will be our pleasure to help you. Thank you again for staying with us and for the nice feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at the Homewood suites by Hilton Vanderbilt location. It was probably the best service we have ever received at a hotel. The manager who I believe was named Matt was extremely helpful and friendly. They had an evening dinner the night we were there and also included breakfast. We received complementary water bottles because of our Hilton status and when we asked about an ice machine, they said they were supposed to have told us to turn on the icemaker in our refrigerator but since they hadn’t, they gave my husband a free Coke. The room was very nice which is typical for Homewood suites. I just wanted to say how great and friendly the manager was as well as the staff. Check out was awesome and check in was very smooth via the app. They have a free shuttle that takes you within a 2 mile radius of the hotel which includes downtown Nashville. It was a very convenient location to both Vanderbilt University in Belmont University. I will definitely stay here again if I need to be in this location.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear DanieBrown, Thank you so very much for the kind words about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to see my staff took such good care of y'all during your stay. I assume you were in town for some college visits. I hope they all went very well and we might have a new neighbor! Please reach out to me if you need to come back to the area so we can get you the best possible rate on your next stay. Thank you again for the kind words and for staying with us. I hope you have a wonderful day!