5 people are viewing this hotel
US$169
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
US$169
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$174
US$148
SAVE US$26
HomewoodUS$169
PricelineUS$169
HurbUS$174
2,369 results
All reviews ron sandifer free shuttle centennial park full kitchen shuttle service mile radius great stay complimentary breakfast spacious rooms within miles front desk staff evening reception home away from home definitely stay here again indoor pool i highly recommend this hotel hotel shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Homewood Suites is always a favorite stop. The team at the Nashville/Vanderbilt location were extremely kind to me. I had inadvertently booked my room for the wrong day. I showed up a day late and they waived the payment for the day I was not there. Room was fine and clean.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jessica Hanes, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

This hotel and the staff were absolutely amazing and very accommodating. They checked in daily to make sure everything was going okay. I got stuck in Nashville due to the ice/snow storm and I could not have asked for a better place to stay. Very clean, really nice people at the front desk, quiet, great location, underground garage parking. I would recommend for anyone looking to stay in Nashville/West End or close to Vanderbilt. Easily one of the best/friendliest staffs I have encountered at a hotel. I would give Homewood Suites10 stars if I could.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jessica Hanes, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

We love this hotel. The staff are so kind and work hard to do all they can for their guests. Our room was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. You fill out a slip and hang outside your door to tell housekeeping what you need and they drop it off later that day. They offer a grab and go breakfast that is pretty darn good considering Covid restrictions. The towels are so soft and water pressure is good. They allow guests to reserve a pool time for just your group for 45 minutes at a time. Pool was clean and the pool towels are a really nice size. Gym was clean, had cleaning wipes available, had lots of equipment and can accommodate up to four people and still be socially distanced. There is a parking charge per night of 32.00 but the garage is clean and well lit as well as has lots of room to maneuver. The garage is easily accessed by elevator that goes to lobby. The decor is older but I don't mind that at all when the staff is so friendly. Super close to tons of good restaurants in walking distance. Close to the park and Vanderbilt Medical Center. There is a shuttle available and a nice business center in the lobby. Security features in place for elevators to keep non guests from roaming the halls. The internet can be a little slow at times for streaming and can take a few minutes to set up a device but the staff are always willing to help if you have a question!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jessica Hanes, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

We were getting an ice storm in Nashville. We got an email at work telling us a phone number to call if we wanted to get a room. The person who answered was so nice. She got me set up. I had to call back for a question and she texted me a response immediately. Checking in was a breeze. I ended up staying two nights. Last night arriving from work I ended up stuck trying to get in the garage. I called the front desk and they immediately sent 3 guys out to help me. Then they were starting to shovel. The room was amazing. The bed was so comfortable. And being so close to work was the best. Yesterday I received a follow up text from the person I originally had called to make my reservation just checking on how my stay has been. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Thank you to everyone who was a part of my stay!!!! I appreciate you!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Paul Ankuda, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review about our team and property. We are glad you chose our property as a safe place to stay during the storm. We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2021

The rooms were very comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Clean! They did not have in house dining for breakfast, but supplied cold and warm options to be able to be taken to your room. They accept dogs but I felt their dog rate was a little high, $75 per dog. They also should have a location with dog bags to pick up their waste, which they do not.

Date of stay: February 2021
Jessica Hanes, Guest Services / Front Office at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2021

I'm so sorry about the dog walking issues I will pass that on to the general manager. Thank you for your king words about our property. Safe Travels and have a great day.