“HOT CHICKEN!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We just had to try hot chicken on first trip to Nashville. Drove by Haddie Bs around 11:30am on Thursday, it was raining and there was a long line outside waiting. We decided to try Prince's and we are so glad we did! This is a small place, around 6 tables. Line inside went almost to the door and we ordered in 15 minutes. We waited way too long for our food. They were calling numbers 10 past ours. They don't have a very efficient system. BUT...when we got our food all was forgiven. My wife and I have never tried hot chicken before, it was awesome!! The crispy skin was unreal and the chicken could not have been more juicy and tender. And it was head sweaty hot! Slaw & beans were a perfect contrast. This is an amazing down home, local kind of place. Food was awesome!

1  Thank Donny G

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The chicken was very tasty and HOT! In ordered the mild chicken and it definitely had a punch of heat. I enjoyed the meal as well as the atmosphere. This a business that I'd gladly patronize again in the future.

1  Thank OTM330
Reviewed 27 March 2018

When I got here, there was a long line inside. I got the xhot and it was hot enough. The xxhot must be murder. I came here because it was on Diners, Drive in and Dives. It was also the winner of the 2009 Hoodie award.

2  Thank FCalvin
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We didnt bave to wait long to order. But we did wait for what seemed for forever to get our order. Defonitely recommend ringing up and placing a order. They did get my oder wrong (got medium when asked for mild) but didnt want to wait any longer to eat so didnt mention it to them. Be prepared for a wait but chicken is yum

1  Thank greernz
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We waited in line to order for an hour and had to wait another hour for the food. Average chicken at best. It might be the original but it isn’t anywhere near the best.

4  Thank Zane131