“What more does one want?”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Guest House

Garden entrance!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Garden entrance!!
It does snow in Tennessee!!
rose garden
vanity
Private outside bench
Garden
view pulling away
Front view of main      .....Guest House is privately located left rear ..about 20 ft back
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Roving214...
“What more does one want?”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Very comfortable, nicely decorated, beautiful gardens in a lovely neighbourhood and close to downtown!!!

Date of stay: May 2017
19 May 2017
I've often asked myself that question. "What more could I want?"

I've searched long and hard as a Nashville native for my lifetime and haven't found but a handful of areas that match it for the things you mentioned above. Glad we found each other!
Darla R
Christine, North Dakota
“A great find!”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

I'm very late in writing this review. We were so happy with the accomdations....so beautifully decorated...like a doll house! The owner was lovely to work with and stocked up the refrigerator with juice, water and breakfast goodies. We chose the area because we were going to do some Civil War touring in Franklin, and it's an easy drive from there. The neighborhood is incredible. We drove around it a bit and were impressed with the beautiful homes and large lawns! Please don't hesitate if you are looking for cozy luxury, peace and quiet.

Date of stay: October 2016
Your age range 50-64
16 Mar 2017
This was a great couple to work with and host!
Please return to Nashville ans visit our loft soon!
Experienc...
“Beautiful, peaceful, clean ,everything you need!”
Reviewed 27 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The location is close to anything, downtown, shopping, dinning, and located in a very nice district, two country singers less than a mile away. Vicki was so good to us, she had goodies and drinks for waiting on us. I could set at my table and watch the squirrels scampering through her well lay-out yard. We did not hardly leave our room because of how quiet and lovely decorated it was! She never came around again, she gave us complete privacy...I would have liked to give her a hug and thank her personally, and chat one more time. Maybe this will let her know we appreciated everything! I hope one day to go again. Thank you Vicki!

Date of stay: December 2016
Your age range 50-64
27 Dec 2016
What a sweet couple!..and Gloria told me things about our good neighbor, Ronnie Milsap...that I didn't know!
Thanks for caring and sharing!
“Mrs”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

This loft was great.. vickie really did a great job furnishing and decorating. Met her at check in and never saw her again but I knew she would be right there if I needed her. A straight shot to downtown music row. 5 -10 min drive. Already planning to stay there again Rhank you Vickie for a great place to stay

Date of stay: September 2016
20 Oct 2016
Angela.....Please come back to Nashville and visit soon...It was a pleasure to host you guys!!
DJ131313
“Sales”
Reviewed 7 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Very very nice Loft in a great neighborhood. Nice and quiet very comfortable. Great home away from home and centrally located as well. Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.