US$65
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$153
  • Pool
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$90
US$161
US$111
Agoda.com
US$70
All reviewsrooms are hugemusic rowparking garage isvanderbilt universityuber ridetwo queen bedslive musicbars and restaurantsclose to downtownaloftsvaletlobbyhattiekeurigbroadwaypets
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was our first stay at an Aloft hotel. We were traveling with our 11 year old dog and found this location recommended on the BringFido app as a pet friendly hotel. I am so glad that we followed this recommendation, as the customer service at this hotel far exceeded our expectations. The staff members at the front desk during our check in process were extremely friendly not only to my family, but also to our dog. They truly made us feel welcome with our pet. The bartender, Lisa was also extremely friendly and very helpful with making restaurant recommendations in the area. She was very personable. The night that we stayed, the hotel had a wonderful singer in the bar that took song requests. Our teenagers took advantage of this as well as playing pool in the lobby. I would absolutely recommend this hotel with or without a pet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018

An ideal location for someone visiting the Vanderbilt Hospital. Although I feel like the cost is overpriced it is still a nice, out-of-the-ordinary place with bright colorful rooms. Everything else about the place was exceptionally average. I enjoyed the different atmosphere but unless their prices decrease I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My friend and I are both SPG Golds and attempted to check-in to our 2 queen pre-paid room at 11pm at night. We were sure to note late arrival in the reservation.

Martin, at the front desk, notified us that only 1 king room was available and system prohibited him from any changes. He lacked the training to troubleshoot further. For 25 minutes, he was unapologetic and waited us out with the same repetitive answer, hoping we'd accept the king. Others checked in after successfully with 2 queen beds. He was also non-committal to a rate reduction if we accepted the lower class room.

Ultimately, we switch to the Hutton Hotel across the street where the front desk staff was polite and helpful.

The lack of training and courtesy prohibit me from recommending Aloft Nashville for even Marriott/SPG elites.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
christiwalden, Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We set high standards for all of our staff, new or experienced, and I sincerely apologize that we missed so many opportunities to make a bad situation better. I assure you that your feedback will be shared with our front desk staff and management so we can take the necessary steps to ensure we are always giving our best in every circumstance and we are all on the same page with our policies.
If you would email me at info@aloftnashvillewestend.com, I would like to speak with you to discuss these events in further detail and see what we can do to make things right for you. Thank you again for your comments, and I look forward to speaking with you personally.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Nashville for a run and wanted a central hotel. This was a sponsor hotel with the run so chose it. Space was going fast. The room was massive. It was an odd open area when we came inn but was great to lay out our soaking wet running g gear as it downpoured that day. The bathroom was large as well. Rooms were clean and coffee was free and we took advantage. No complaints. The 8th floor had a nice area where we were able to eat breakfast on our last day. Bus stops right by the hotel and we took advantage every day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Pros: rooms are big, dogs allowed, walking distance to broadway and Vanderbilt, good restaurants close by.
Cons: high rates, bad WiFi, average service.
Wouldn’t pay that much again for a place like this. One day they changed the towels but didn’t do the bed. Requested three times a late check-out and still they disabled the key card at 11am. As a guest I didn’t feel appreciated. Next time I take a hotel at the airport and Uber into the city, which is still cheaper than Aloft Westend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
christiwalden, Manager at Aloft Nashville West End, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking time to fill out the survey we really appreciate your feedback. We take these very seriously and we will address these problems you encountered right away. We always want our valued guest to enjoy their stay when they come to stay with us. Please feel free to contact the hotel direct to discuss further. Thank you again