“Out of the way and Awesome.”
Review of Smokin Thighs

Smokin Thighs
Ranked #134 of 2,152 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Established in 2012. The idea of Smokin Thighs was born during a discussion at one of Nashville's live music events (Live On The Green). The already established food truck scene was doing great but it was missing one of our favorite foods... WINGS! Everyone knows that WINGS are delicious pieces of mouthwatering chicken and I was becoming personally known for grilling some fantastic tasting wings. One month later we bought a truck, remodeled it, built a website, added a few other selections to the menu and jumped thru a few hoops to bring smoked & grilled WINGS to the streets of Nashville, TN. In 2014 We expanded into a brick and mortar Restaurant space and now feature a selection of over 100 Moonshines and an expanded menu with Gourmet Chicken Burgers and more. Featuring Nashville & Tennessee's LARGEST Moonshine Selection with over 100 different moonshine's in all variety's from mixed cocktails, specialty drinks & tastings. We are a Restaurant with an accompanying Gourmet Catering Truck in the Nashville, TN area that specializes in making delicious wings, thighs and legs by smoking/grilling and not frying. We also make gourmet hand patted ground chicken burgers!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wife & I needed lunch before heading to airport on Saturday around 1pm. Did not want to deal with Broadway area so we went for a drive and passed by Smokin Thighs. We quickly looked it up and the menu looked good so we turned around. This place was awesome. Its out of the way and was not busy. We sat right down and had drinks in a minute. The chicken tacos and pile o' thighs were SO GOOD! Slaw, roasted corn & baked beans and mac & cheese were also great. If if want great service, great food and not a big crowd to deal with for lunch, go to Smokin Thighs, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This is fun restaurant with awesome food! We arrived at lunch time on a Saturday, it was busy, but not so busy that we were able to be seated right away. My mom brought me here insisting I try their smoked chicken tacos. So, that's what I ordered with a side of bacon mac & cheese and smoked chicken baked beans. Every thing was great, the tacos were outstanding! I grew up eating tacos in Southern California and this a delicious twist of a taco. The flavors were amazing! Our server was very attentive and the prices are decent. My only complaint is how loud the T.V.s were there. Other that that, I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We tried this place out on the recommendation of a friend and it didn’t disappoint! Food was delicious and the menu choices were some that I’ve never seen before. Nothing fancy at all. Really just a funky little place with great food and good drink specials. 2 for 1 can brews all day everyday!!! We’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I wavered between 2 and 3 stars on this one. I went with 3 because our service was very good and we happened to show up on bingo night, which was fun. The place itself is small and basic. I didn’t really care for the food much at all though. I really didn’t like the sides I ordered (potato salad and mac & cheese). There is a parking lot, although it’s pretty small. It’s a very casual spot. Prices seemed a bit high since I didn’t like the food.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, good drink menu too. I ordered the chicken tacos with bacon Mac and cheese and baked beans. Delicious. I’m a big fan of smoked chicken and it’s hard to find a place that offers it and does it well. I think they know what they are doing here and can’t wait to come back and try another smoked chicken dish.