“Fresh food, friendly staff, wait time shorter than you’d think ”
Review of Biscuit Love

Biscuit Love
Ranked #77 of 2,322 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Biscuit Love's flagship location is located in the Gulch neighborhood of Nashville. Owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Karl and Sarah Worley, Biscuit Love serves a variety of breakfast, brunch and lunch options made entirely from scratch. Since its humble beginnings as an Airstream food truck, Biscuit Love has become a staple for its playful take on Southern brunch.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After reading many recommendations to check out BL, we did and they did not disappoint. While the line is lengthy, the flow allows for the wait time to be much shorter than you might expect. The line winds around the sidewalk but orders are placed and paid for at the register, you are given a number to take to your table and food is delivered quickly. Seating rotates quickly is much more abundant than it appears from the outside. The staff is incredibly sweet. We had the pleasure of being tended to by Ryan, thanks Ryan! food was fresh, hot and so delicious. We tried the Gertie which is a biscuit smothered in warmed chocolate and peanut butter (I think there is compote hiding in there, too) and topped with pretzels. Decadent. The Bonuts are topped with silky lemon marsacspone sitting on a dollop of warm blueberry compote. East Nasty includes a perfect fried chicken thigh smothered in gravy and dusted with white cheddar. I could go on, but the point here is everything is delicious and the staff, like so many in Nashville, are friendly and attentive. Do yourself a favor and try one of their three locations.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,639)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place just gives me 1,000 more reasons to love breakfast. I mean.... Biscuits. They melt in your mouth. It’s flavorful without being too salty. Everything is delicious right down to the freshly squeezed OJ to the coffee to the sweet tea. A must go-to if you’re in the area. The atmosphere is super cozy, airy, lots of natural light. Staff is outstanding.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Adorable little place with some amazing breakfast foods. We had the biscuits and gray with ham and scrambled eggs. Wow. so yummy!. The side of sausage was smoked and the best I have ever had! Highly recommend a stop here!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I traveled from northeast Ohio to Nashville for a weekend getaway. We decided to get up early our first morning to try Biscuit Love because the reviews are so great. We arrived around 7:30 am to a short line. It quickly grew once we ordered and found a table. We each ordered coffee and bonuts to share. My boyfriend ordered the southern benny and I ordered the egg plate with chronic bacon. The bonuts were amazing! Worth the order to share. Everything tasted fresh. The plates are well paired. The chronic bacon had a bite, I am not sure I’d order again for breakfast although it was delicious. The cheesy grits were the surprise treat, amazing.
I would definitely return to this establishment. I’d love to try the princess next time around. Thanks for a great breakfast in a fun atmosphere @biscuitlove!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Took our granddaughter to her favorite Nashville restaurant she had visited prior for the Lily french toast breakfast. This was our first visit. After seeing the long line outside, was not happy to stand in the cold rain for 30 minutes. The french toast with blueberry compote and mascarpone cheese was to die for! The only negative was latte and restaurant made chocolate milk arrived when almost done eating, Would definitely visit again but as a special place to go not regularly. Live an hour away and with traffic and parking it is a not an easy locale for us to visit.