“Go Early.”

Biscuit Love
Ranked #18 of 110 Quick Bites in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Biscuit Love's flagship location is located in the Gulch neighborhood of Nashville. Owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Karl and Sarah Worley, Biscuit Love serves a variety of breakfast, brunch and lunch options made entirely from scratch. Since its humble beginnings as an Airstream food truck, Biscuit Love has become a staple for its playful take on Southern brunch.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I went around 7:30 on Friday morning. Line was only inside the place, around 10 mins. I ordered the egg plate, the wife ordered a egg & sausage sandwich. Service was fast and friendly. Food was good. Biscuits were probably the best I've ever had. Later in the day we saw what looked like 70-100 people waiting outside, saw the same thing later in the morning on Saturday too. I definitely recommend going but before 8am or it's just not worth waiting for.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After reading many recommendations to check out BL, we did and they did not disappoint. While the line is lengthy, the flow allows for the wait time to be much shorter than you might expect. The line winds around the sidewalk but orders are placed and paid for at the register, you are given a number to take to your table and food is delivered quickly. Seating rotates quickly is much more abundant than it appears from the outside. The staff is incredibly sweet. We had the pleasure of being tended to by Ryan, thanks Ryan! food was fresh, hot and so delicious. We tried the Gertie which is a biscuit smothered in warmed chocolate and peanut butter (I think there is compote hiding in there, too) and topped with pretzels. Decadent. The Bonuts are topped with silky lemon marsacspone sitting on a dollop of warm blueberry compote. East Nasty includes a perfect fried chicken thigh smothered in gravy and dusted with white cheddar. I could go on, but the point here is everything is delicious and the staff, like so many in Nashville, are friendly and attentive. Do yourself a favor and try one of their three locations.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place just gives me 1,000 more reasons to love breakfast. I mean.... Biscuits. They melt in your mouth. It’s flavorful without being too salty. Everything is delicious right down to the freshly squeezed OJ to the coffee to the sweet tea. A must go-to if you’re in the area. The atmosphere is super cozy, airy, lots of natural light. Staff is outstanding.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Adorable little place with some amazing breakfast foods. We had the biscuits and gray with ham and scrambled eggs. Wow. so yummy!. The side of sausage was smoked and the best I have ever had! Highly recommend a stop here!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I traveled from northeast Ohio to Nashville for a weekend getaway. We decided to get up early our first morning to try Biscuit Love because the reviews are so great. We arrived around 7:30 am to a short line. It quickly grew once we ordered and found a table. We each ordered coffee and bonuts to share. My boyfriend ordered the southern benny and I ordered the egg plate with chronic bacon. The bonuts were amazing! Worth the order to share. Everything tasted fresh. The plates are well paired. The chronic bacon had a bite, I am not sure I’d order again for breakfast although it was delicious. The cheesy grits were the surprise treat, amazing.
I would definitely return to this establishment. I’d love to try the princess next time around. Thanks for a great breakfast in a fun atmosphere @biscuitlove!