US$199
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$163
US$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

SoBro Guest House(Nashville)
US$309
US$184
US$162
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Quality Suites Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$132
QualityInn
US$179
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Fairlane Hotel(Nashville)
US$299
US$101
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Bobby Hotel(Nashville)
US$246
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$365/night.

The Hermitage Hotel(Nashville)
US$399
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The picture suggests that the hotel is a the multi story building but it is not! The rooms appear updated and bright, they're not.

This is a one of those old traditional roadside motel or motor inn you would find in remote areas. The location is questionable, at best. As a solo traveler, I did not feel safe. The room was dark, had a musty odor and there were people lingering around the parking lot. I checked in and 3 hours later, I left. Recommend you avoid this property.

I do not know the hours of the front desk. However, be aware the front desk is not open 24/7. If you check out early, there is a window where guests can drop off the key.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Street_Map
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I had gone to websites to find pet friendly hotels, we were traveling from Arkansas to Maine, and I reserved our room around 3:30 in the afternoon. When we arrived at the hotel at 10:15, I was informed that we were late, and our room had been given to someone else. I couldn’t get a room on the first floor, and my mother can’t climb stairs. No elevator. I was told to call and get a refund. As I was explaining this to my husband, there were other guests standing on the second floor walkway yelling obscenities at people in the parking lot. We ended up spending the night in our vehicles with my disabled mother and our animals. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie T
Reviewed 17 July 2017

When we got to our room a couple next to us got into a fight, and there wasn't any security to break it up. Our room did not have a clock inside. We could not close the bathroom door all the way, and the Wifi was terrible. Management had a no caring attitude. We will not be going back to the Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LYW205
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Management is the problem here. A clerk charged someone else's stay to my card. The manager claims to have taken care of it yet I still have not been refunded. This a $300 mistake that is taking way too long to resolve. I would rate this location as average if not for the terrible manager!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Letitia B
gmtn389, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Dear Guest, I'm sorry for your inconvenience but we don't have any record of this taking place at this location. Please give us a call so this matter can be resolved.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Place was clean and comfortable. A minor annoyance was no wifi and the front office lady unable to rectify the problem this particularly annoying if you are not on a network and need wifi to contact people back home. Area not the best but all said it was an okay stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple