“The Tacos are the best”
Review of Oscar's Taco Shop

Oscar's Taco Shop
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Nolensville
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Nice people and atmosphere is comfortable. I like their tacos the best. Very clean and efficient. Close to downtown Nolensville. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The food here is cooked to order - so delicious! They have a wide variety of sauces, also. I (mostly always) order the "Happy Cactus", which includes a Taco, Tostada and 2 Taquitos. To Die For!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Quick and easy Mexican food that tastes great and isn't expensive at all. Convenient location right on Nolensville Rd. too!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I recently ate at oscars. the service was on the poor side. However, you get what you pay for and for the price and amount of food you get the service can afford to be lacking I suppose. Had nachos and quesadilla and both were great.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Coming from Arizona I looked and looked for our favorite dish, Chimichanga here in Tennessee.
What I had gotten was 2 little rolled tortilla stuffed with meat not the big huge egg roll looking one I was used to. Until I tried Oscars. Delicious I will return.