“Hilarious fun for a low cost”
Review of Comedy Barn

and up
The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #1 of 5 Nightlife in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Sacramento, California
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Hilarious fun for a low cost”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We attended the Comedy Barn in November of 2011 and from the first few minutes to the very end they had us laughing. The Comedy Barn uses everything from live animals to audience participation to keep the laughs rolling in.

We also really liked that the ticket price was low. They give discounts to returning customers and also offer it to AAA members. They also have package deals with other shows in the area available.

Visited November 2011

viburnum, mo
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great show!! A must see, very entertaining!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We went our second night in town with 4 young kids and everyone had a blast!!! Good clean family entertainment! My 6 yearold even got picked to participate on stage. So much fun!

Visited June 2011
Alexander, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

One of the best shows on the strip. Have been several times.

Visited March 2012
Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Laughed so Hard it Hurt”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I read the reviews going into this place and all of my family recommended it. I planned on going into this place laughing but didn't realize how much I would laugh. From the 15 minutes before the show when they introduced a few people until the end, I laughed the entire time. I am writing this the day after I visited and I am still missing some of my voice from laughing so hard last night.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and definitely would reccomend it if you need a good laugh or a hundred good laughs. The different acts in this show make it so worth it to go!

Visited March 2012
Sumiton, Alabama
“So Funny Very entertaining”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I loved winning the talent show on the stage, I disliked the prize! Kissing the PIG!

Visited April 2011