“Delicious, Hot, Fresh, Delicious, Delicious, Delicious... I recommend eating here!!!”

Aunt Granny's All You Can Eat Buffet
Ranked #52 of 186 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delicious is an understatement. I simply cannot believe this kind of food can be found in an amusement park. The fried chicken was to die for. I also had the fried potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, slaw, green beans, apple crisp, banana pudding, ice cream and so much more. We were unsure whether we wanted to try a buffet but we did and it was easily the best meal we had at the park over 2 days. Our server was fantastic and very friendly. I could write a book on why you should eat here, but I'll let you decide that. I will say this, everyone eating while we were there seemed to have the same experience as we did. AWESOME!!! Do yourself a favor and plan on eating at Aunt Granny's atleast one time on your visit. You'll eat so much, it will be the only meal you will eat all day. Be warned though that your tongue may go crazy as it slaps your lips looking for more food from this place. I'll definitely return to Aunt Granny's. Oh yeah, its actually very affordable if you use your Gold Season Pass card and the price does include drinks. One more thing, I was not impressed by the sweet tea I was drinking but the food more than made up for that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were so impressed with this place. It was very good, especially for a buffet. Lots of veggie sides to choose from and very good carved meats. And of course, Dolly’s fried chicken. We loved the mashed potatoes and brown gravy and the amaaazing banana pudding.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We love the fried chicken and creamy vegetable soup. The service is fast and friendly. If you have a big appetite it is definitely worth it. We typically eat a big meal around lunch when we are in the park and are so full we don't need anything for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Buffets can be really good or really bad. This one was good. There were some healthy options believe it or not! I look forward to visiting this place when we come to Dollywood.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Not your typical Amusement Park food. Down home cooking and recopies. Chicken & Dumplings was my favorite but everything was excellent.