Timbers Lodge
Ranked #38 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I cant say enough good things about this motel. We traveled with our teenage daughter and her friend . We were here for New Years.I was so impressed with this hotel everyone there was so friendly and nice.The room was good and clean the beds was so comfy great pillows and comforters nice big snowy white clean bath towels.Great breakfast,great location .I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be right in the middle of all the action and wants to come back to a nice,clean friendly and peaceful hotel for a comfy nights rest.I will be staying again and will recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.A big THANK YOU to everyone at Timber Log for helping making my New Years a great one.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
tgtim, Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

My staff and I are so glad you and your family had a great New Year and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2011

My sister and her husband, along with my parents, have stayed here at least 3-5 times and plan to stay again mainly because it is a pet friendly hotel that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and is close to the outlet malls. Even though it is in a busy traffic spot, they have always had peace and quiet in their rooms. They have had no complaints either before or after the remodel with cleanliness or any other issues (They can be picky, too!), so I am sorry to see so many negative reviews. I just got back from a trip through Pigeon Forge and noticed it is now called Timbers Lodge.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank smokymtnsweethearts

We are proud to offer lodging that pet lovers can bring their best friends and have a good time. It makes us exremely happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

I never felt so comfortable in a motel/hotel before. The accommodations were extremely relaxing and I found everyone there to be very friendly and on the mark. We had a room ready even earlier than expected. The room was very clean and looked fairly new. We are definitely going back to Pigeon Forge and Timbers Log. Location to everything made it even better.

Room Tip: All the rooms we looked at before we got our room looked great. I think the most comfortable ones a...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rae T
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I never write reviews but because of all of the bad reviews I have read I wanted to share my experience. We loved this hotel. I was nervous based on the bad reviews but we needed a dog friendly place so we gave it a try. The first room we were given the TV did not work but the front desk was very accommodating and upgraded us to a 2 level suite with a hot tub and 2 full baths! The rooms were very clean and spacious. I especially liked the hardwood floors since it is a pet friendly room. The beds were comfortable with nice down comforters. The inside reminded you of a real log cabin. The towels were clean and bright white (this is always a worry of mine ). The only cons are the first room we were given the bathroom floor didnt look like it had been swept and the outside over head there were spiders, but never found one spider or bug in the room :) Our room faced the river so I know the spiders are just part of nature.

Overall I was very pleased with our stay. It's not a 5 star hotel but very good for the money. I agree with an earlier review "don't be picky". I will def return!

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Angoohlala
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We recently stayed 1 night at the Timbers Log. We arrived and were checked in quickly. The staff were friendly. We had our little chihuahua with us and it was nice that they allowed him to stay. The room looked like it was recently updated. It was clean with what appeared to be new beds and a nice flat screen tv. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple