“Staff seemed lost and confused!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2016

My family and I were treated to a bit of a show at this Ruby Tuesday. The lady that tried to seat us was lost in her own world and didn't get along with the other girl working that day. Once we got seated the oddities continued with slow service. The food was ok.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I had the salmon my wife the steak it was good service was good. Beer was good.fast service. Good bisquits worth a visit

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Good selection of items on the lunch menu. We opted for the salad bar, and all the offerings were fresh, crisp and tasty. Or server kept our glasses full and was attentive without being intrusive.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Everything was great! Very clean.. Our waiter was the best one I've ever met. I can't think of his name but he told us he works all around except bartending. He was very informative

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Food was good, ordered just before they closed. Garlic biscuits were hard and dry should never have been served. Everything else was good