Review of HONEY TREE

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ashley B
Westmoreland, Tennessee
“Nasty, Bugs, and Ice Cold Showers”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I understand that location is the most important thing in vacationing and while this cabin is about 4 miles from Gatlinburg and less than a mile away from the main strip of Pigeon Forge while there are about 4 cabins around there it is a rough part where locals live. I have no problem staying near locals however if I am scared to walk outside at night and the gas station less than 1/2 mile away it was scary rough and a lot of drugs where in the area The area was utter filth. The outside of the cabin looked just like it did on the website, so i calmed down because we were already there we were tired and it was too late to change reservations at that point. We walked in and it was utterly nasty! It smelled dirty, and had not been cleaned it how it seemed. I looked around there was an envelope on the counter written in sharpie "Welcome and have a great stay" which i thought was very unprofessional, well that was the tip of the iceberg there was a notecard at the door, in the bathroom, and as the professionalism increased we knew there was a hot tub so we wanted to see if it was as bad as the rest, there was sharpie written instructions all over the cover not to mention the people who had signed their names onto the lid. As I read a book getting ready for bed, my boyfriend ran water into the jacuzzi the bottom was brown with dirt and mud and full of bugs. We went to bed after locking everything we could.The mattress has 3 mattress pads because the mattress itself is that old and that just nasty. My friend of 10 years was getting married the next day, so we woke up early to go get breakfast before we got ready for the ceremony. After breakfast, about 8 AM and the water was ICE COLD! We turned on the heat because it was cold outside, and it smelled like something was wrong so he turned it down. I moved the soap dish and about 6 beetles went flying around the bathroom. That was my breaking point I understand you are in nature there are bugs, but wasp being inside the hot tub, cold water showers, and all the nasty just dirt everywhere. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That you are close to Gatlinburg
Liked least: The nastiness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$99
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing