“A favorite stop”

Add it.
Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Rogersville
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I can't go to East Tennessee without a stop here. My favorite is the chili cheeseburger. It's big and flavorful. The chili is just enough so you can still taste the burger. Oh! and don't forget the sweet tea! Not fancy just good quick food.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We eat at Pals at least once a week! They food is always fresh and fast! I love the chipped ham sandwiches they are the best with fries and a peach tea! My order is always correct and the staff is always friendly and very clean!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

The best fast food restaurant. Limited menu however fast and accurate every time. Hot food and cold drinks.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We always get good, fresh food, exceptional customer serice, and our order is always correct. The facility Is always clean and the employees are well dressed and friendly.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This place has great food and and very friendly, efficient and trained staff. In all the years I have been going there I have only been disappointed once. So considering the times I have went there, they rate a 4.9 in my book. I would highly recommend this to anyone over any other fast food option.