“Orange Delight milkshake ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Rogersville
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Being vegetarian this restaurant doesn't offer much in the way of items for me besides some fries and drinks! So after being in town on business and seeing this place all over town I thought ill would give it a try. So I ordered the orange delight milkshake; which is basically a Orange Creamsicle in a cup! Over the milkshake was good, but for the food I can't speak for.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Pals is a great fast-food, drive-thru restaurant. Look up their health department inspection rating, it is always 98-100 which is hard to obtain. Their customer service is excellent, their menu is simple but delicious. This is a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They set the bar high and no other fast-food or similar price-point can come close to comparing with this place. I think I've visited every Pals in the East TN region, Rogersville location is one of the best.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Rogersville has the best Pals. Employees are super friendly. Always willing to go above and beyond to help.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I can't go to East Tennessee without a stop here. My favorite is the chili cheeseburger. It's big and flavorful. The chili is just enough so you can still taste the burger. Oh! and don't forget the sweet tea! Not fancy just good quick food.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We eat at Pals at least once a week! They food is always fresh and fast! I love the chipped ham sandwiches they are the best with fries and a peach tea! My order is always correct and the staff is always friendly and very clean!