All reviewspet friendly hotelpigeon forgeroom was cleanindoor poolallow petsbiscuits and gravywould stay here againpleasant staygreat place to stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areachecking outdonutswe've stayedhot tublqbrittany
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Room AC made all of our stuff feel damp and no one came. Told us they shampooed when we found out they hadn’t. They weren’t going to switch our room because it was booked, when it was not. So they switched us and the next room was cool-however not very clean. Animal hair and dust everywhere. Very disappointed as we had stayed in many LaQuintas before and had always had an amazing stay. The breakfast however was good!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the time you’ve taken to provide such constructive feedback regarding your experience. We are very sorry to hear of the unsatisfactory aspects of your stay. This information has been forwarded to our Management Team to ensure improvements are considered and made. We hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to better your opinion.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had to change rooms 3 times,a/c problems,then leaking toilet. When we got up to leave the morning of our check out when we opened the door the hallway smelled of dog waste it was horrible. Very disappointed in this la Quinta inn. I am also a diamond returns member and I will not recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

What can I say, this place was much nicer than I had expected. I found it to be very clean for a hotel that accepts pets for every room. The room was comfortable and clean; the only drawback for me was the overstuffed bed pillows. The hotel is very close to the interstate and many restaurants were within a few minutes drive. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a room on the back side of the hotel if traffic noise is an issue for you.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Clean, friendly staff, great rooms. I stayed here for 4 days and did not want to leave...
The breakfast spread was awesome. I highly recommend this hotel.
I will always stay there when I go back to that area.
Pet friendly....why yes. The best I have ever seen

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our baseball team stayed here for the third time in the past two years. The staff is great. We encountered every shift and every department and all were very polite and helpful. They have always taken good care of our team. The value is good with the breakfast. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends