“nice zoo.”

Rainforest Adventures
Ranked #11 of 70 things to do in Sevierville
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The animals look well cared for and they were cleaning the ferret cage while we were there. You can buy a $3 bag of food to feed the goats, sheep, emus, and donkeys. I wish we could have stayed for the show but we got there at 10 and the show was at 1pm.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)
All reviews
in 30 reviews
"whole family"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just visited this attraction. There is a very strong smell animal smell when first walking in door. The smell does go away after you pay and start your tour through the building. There are many animals to look at but, I feel like some of the cages needs to be cleaned a bit better both on the inside and out because it is hard to see some of the animals. The animal show was both interesting and very entertaining. It gives you the chance to learn about animals and also see some magic!! I am definitely glad that we decided to see this place!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Best money we have spent in a long time for our family to have a little fun. My children's ages are 9,7,3,And 2 And we had a blast. Definitely a must do again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Love everything there, I love animals (except snakes LOL). My family has to visit there every time we go to Pigeon Forge! Even if you don't have kids, this is a must to visit! It is also nice because it is indoors and outside! Everyone that worked there very nice, all spoke to you. Enjoy yourself!