“Best Family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Shiloh P
“Best Family Vacation”
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Every year me and my family spend a week at this amazing cabin. Currently there are 14 people in our family plus all the extended family we invite, so finding a place for us is hard enough. This cabin allows our whole family to be together which is a rarity. There is plenty of rooms for everyone and big spaces for the family to all sit together.
It is also fairly close to the store and attractions of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. I would highly recommend this cabin for anyone looking to have a fun place to host a lot of people.

dianepipp...
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Excellent family reunion location”
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect place for our huge family to meet for our holiday family celebration. There was plenty of common areas for us to gather, huge kitchen areas, multiple bedrooms with private bathrooms, and beautiful mountain views. Hot tub and pool were enjoyed by the adults and kids. The cabin was clean and tastefully decorated. We appreciated the outdoor space for the kids to play in the fenced in yard. We will definitely book this cabin again

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 3 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
S S
“Do Not Stay at Heavenly Sunrise!!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed a week at this cabin. We have vacationed as a family of 20+ for 10 years & this was by far the Worst!!! As a matter of fact the only place tht we would refuse to stay again. Upon arrival we always expect to do a light cleaning to bring things up to our standards but this cabin needed much more than that. We had to replace black moldy shower liners. We bought a Swifter to mop with but the floors were so filthy tht we had to buy a mop(there was not one there or a bucket). The broom was also very old. We had a leak in the basement. It was repaired but they did not clean up the mess we did. The ceiling was left open & a rat fell out the next day. A family member had to catch & kill the rat. The resident manager was kind but when you pay well over $5000 for a vacation home you expect to come in and not have to clean up, deal with a leak and with rats. The last two nights of our stay we think we heard additional rats although we did not see them. The exterminator also had to come out during our stay for bugs. This was before the rat. They didn't send anyone in regards to the rats although we immediately contacted them. The property could be a very nice property if the owner would invest a little money in it as well as maintain it. Last but not least The furniture was filthy !!!!! We requested additional sheets to cover the furniture although most of us would not sit on it we did not want to see that filth during our stay. Why did we stay... because we were refused a refund. We all work very hard & save for our family yearly vacation & didn't want to waste our hard earned money esp after paying a cleaning fee & having to clean the house ourselves. If you decide to stay there I would highly recommend you bring your own linen as many of us did. The pic is of a stained mattress pad. Also, two bathrooms are very outdated & moldy. The furniture is old & one dresser tht we checked had rat poop. Needless to say we all lived out of our suitcases which we kept zipped.

Management Response
11 Dec 2017
This is the same person that keeps posting these bad reviews using different names. I sent some one onsite 10 times for perceived issues and nothing was ever said about cleanliness. She was offered a refund for time not spent but she refused to leave. She just wanted to stay the whole 7 days and not pay. Below is the statement from the housekeeping supervisor:

The guests checked in on sunday. The first call i received on monday was about the fireplace, firewood and a tv not working (which they had unplugged the cable box to hook up their dvd player) i fixed the tv and purchased firewood out of my own pocket, even though we dont supply that, and to which they never paid me back for. On tuesday i got a call about a clogged shower. When i arrived (in a timely manner) i again asked if there were any other issues. No, everything is fine. Later that day i recieved another call to pick up trash, which i did. Again on tuesday i got a call about a spiderweb. I called the exterminator and he came immediately. On wednesday i got a call the washing machine was leaking. I called maintenance who again promptly responded and fixed the issue. Again when i left everything was fine according to the guests. Later the same evening, another call. They requested extra sheet sets to cover the furniture. When i took them once again everything was fine. On Thursday, thanksgiving, they called about a rat falling from the ceiling and someone cut their toe. No rats to be found and when i asked to see cut toe they told me it had already healed over. Again the same day i got a call asking to pick up the trash. Being 11 pm on a holiday i picked it up first thing the next morning. While getting the trash i asked if they had any other issues. Their response was the holiday is over and we needed to be compensated. I told them i dont handle the money but i will contact the owner. They said we will just dispute the charges. I then said if youre going to do that, then you have the option of leaving if you arent happy and receive a refund for time not spent. They said they wanted to stay but wanted compensation. Not only did they all stay, they extended their stay past check out on sunday by 3 hours. I handled every issue in a professional and timely manner. . No mention of mold or cleaning issues besides wanting sheets to cover furniture, which i complied with. Myself nor the exterminator saw any signs of mice or rats. Wendy Lyon, Housekeeping Supervisor
tcharles2...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Horrible ! Needs a lot of work”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This place was very disappointing . The furniture was filthy. We had to get clean sheets to put over all of the sofas in order to sit on them, we experienced a problem everyday during our stay. We had a leak in the basement,
We had mice coming out of the ceiling( which was left open after the the leak was supposedly fixed, the shower curtains were horrible!!!!!! We had to buy our own sheets and shower curtains to use during our stay, the place was extremely dusty (so if you have allergies , do not stay here). We had been very patient with the owner very kind and tried to be understanding ,but when I finally couldn’t handle anymore problems due to the mice experience , he blocked my number because I asked for some of our money back. Also one of our guest stomped their toe pretty bad because of a hole in the floor in the basement.
The towels looked like they had net been washed so we had to bleach those. The only good thing I can say is that Wendy (the housekeeper ) was very nice .

Management Response
16 Dec 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing