“Great food and service”
Review of The Copper Vault

The Copper Vault
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: Copper Vault is a multi-concept restaurant in the heart of historic Springfield, Tennessee. Owners, Ian and Whitney Forrester wanted to bring the people of Robertson County the quality food, cocktails and live music that you would find in Nashville, with a small town charm. Copper Vault also has a full coffee and ice cream bar! Whether you're looking for a romantic night on the town, or a quick bite on your way to the office, Copper Vault is for you!
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some place a little different to try out for dinner on a recent Friday night. The four of us decided to check out The Copper Vault in Springfield and we are very glad we did! We started with the bacon-wrapped dates with balsamic glaze. They are called Devils on Horseback on the menu. These were excellent! We also had the cheese board which was more than enough for the four of us. I also had the Austin City Limits salad and the Butternut Squash Ravioli. Both of these were excellent as well. My only (minor) issue with the pasta dish was the smaller than expected portion size. Another person in our group ordered a pasta primavera-like dish but also wanted to try some steak. Our wonderful server, Brittney, suggested the pasta dish with steak medallions added. It turned out amazing!

While we mostly socialized and had drinks we were very impressed with the incredible food and service. The front part of the business is a coffee shop while the rear portion is the restaurant and bar area. There is also a stage for live music although there was no music when we were there. The ceiling is a copper-looking metal with stamped designs. The interior manages to pull off an unusual combination of classy and eclectic. There is original artwork on the walls for sale.

This was a wonderful experience with great food and excellent service. I would fully recommend checking this place out for a nice dinner or drinks and snacks with friends. I look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

A quiet lunch with the wife. Pleasant service and atmosphere with good food. A bit pricey but enjoyed it overall. Will be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I personally did not like their burgers, whatever they are marinaded in just to me killed the taste. Fries were great, service was only so so ....wait staff really didn't seem to care if we were waited on or not, never was offered a refill on our drinks and it took a long time for our food to be delivered. Wasn't even a busy time of day that we were there....so I was rather disappointed, and didn't feel that the experience was worth the $$$$ nor the food quality. Probably will not go back.

1  Thank Donna W
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Perfect place to have a special meal with family and friends. Menu changes according to local food available.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I was with my grandson and he loved his burger and fries. I was disappointed pretty quickly--their menu listed a turkey burger, but "we haven't had that for several months". My food was fine but all was a little pricey for what you got.

2  Thank viajeromisionero