“Genuine paletas and pan dulce--how sweet it is.”
Review of La Michoacana

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Michoacana
Ranked #25 of 60 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 25 May 2017

The selection of Mexican sweet breads is extensive, all made fresh daily right there. If that isn't your fancy they have ice cream and paletas (popsicles) in flavors you wouldn't think of--passion fruit, guava, chile, oreos. I don't know how many there are, but you'll have trouble deciding.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I love this place. It is DELICIOUS. Everything I have tried there has been great(with one exception and that was my fault for ordering a Tajin mango paleta. I am sure if you were into that type of thing you would LOVE it.) They have fresh made paletas baked goods, and ice cream. I recommend everyone with a child or a sweet tooth should drop by for something fabulous.