“Wonderful ”
Review of Greek Style Gyro

Greek Style Gyro
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I had the Gyro salad with everything. Tiny little restaurant but the food is great. Great customer service. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Small location with good Greek food. I had the Gyro plate with hummus, good portion on the meat and hummus and the fresh pita on the side was warm and went well with the plate. They put Greek olives in the hummus which was fresh made. The side salad was also good with feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, Greek olives and a fresh Greek salad dressing. The two guys behind the counter were really nice and fast and efficient with the order. They also had 4 perfect 100 health inspection scores posted (always a good thing to see).

All in all great food, friendly service and a very clean restaurant. Check it out sometime for lunch if you are passing through.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

You will not be disappointed with the fast and friendly service here! The food is very good, from vegetarian to Gluten Free - it's all good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My first trip to Springfield, TN was for a business trip in June 2017. The second day there co-workers at the factory here told me about this place. We went in a group of 8. We got there just before the lunch crowd started coming. Oh my you can taste the pride the owners have in their dishes! It was so good 4 of us came back the next day for lunch before we left Springfield.
I had the #5 each time. Sooooooo good!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My husband loves the food here as does friends of ours. The owner is a very pleasant man. Good sized portions also.