“Personal ”

Whitts Barbecue
Ranked #33 of 60 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on our way back to visit children and grandchildren. The food was simple and delicious. We got a lot of food for very little. I would visit here again
The staff was very friendly and our meals were ready quickly. I recommend this place if you ever come to Springfield, Tennessee

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Yuck! The mac and cheese was good but the BBQ was watery. Over priced and I guarantee I'll be sick within the hour. Sad because I heard all BBQ in Tennessee is to die for. Not so much here.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I had the beef sandwich with mayo and pickle and held the cole slaw. It's more roast beef sandwich than smoked brisket, but that's not a bad thing. The meat was lean and well cooked. The bread was fresh and the potato salad had good flavor. A simple choice for lunch that beat fast food.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

We stopped by Whitt's one night thinking to grab some quick, tasty BBQ...what we got was quick, dry and tasteless food. Not willing to give this place another try at the risk of getting another bad meal for not-so-cheap.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great Barbecue we eat there a lot when we can, I am surprised by a negative review? Perhaps they had a cold and could not taste the food? The only negative is there are so many that want such great barbecue you sometimes have to wait in line( But its worth it)