US$160
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$99
Best Western Cades Cove Inn(Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$120
US$79
Richmont Inn(Townsend)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 November 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Rivermont cabin after a tip from some close friends who stay here every year. We had a great time. The cabin is clean and weel equipped and the Wrights are very kind hosts. Mr. Wright brought a load of firewood so we could keep a fire going each night. The setting was very pretty and the river was great. I caught my first trout !! I agree with some of the other people posting reviews I want to keep Townsend a secret. This location is perfect, close to Cades Cove, Dollywood and Gatlinburg but far enough away to remain pleasent. If you want a nice time in the mountains in a clean cabin with great views and kind hosts look no further !!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank billmc33
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We returned last night from staying only two nights at Dream Land....I wish we could have stayed longer. I'm already trying to figure out when I can plan a return trip to one of the Wright's Cabins. Dream Land was so clean and quiet, with a small stream running right behind the cabin. The weather (SO HOT!) kept me from enjoying the porches as much as I wanted to, but it was so peaceful sitting on the porch swing or on one of the rockers. We will definitely return here.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cjwo57
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I have been staying at the Wright cabins a few time a year for the last 7 years. All of their cabins are clean and beautiful. The Wrights are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2009

My family and I have stayed over the years at various 'Wright' Cabins...each has been wonderful. We recently stayed at 'Mountain Breeze' and as always it was a wonderful experience. I've known Peggy and Warren Wright for several years now and you couldn't find a more friendly and warm couple. We first stayed at 'Rocky Top' and as it books quickly we were directed to others over the years: 'Mama's Cabin', 'Brookside' and 'Dove's Nest'. Each are unique and enjoyable. What a joy to stay with them!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cpruett
Reviewed 15 September 2008

I also stayed at Dove's Nest. I found the cabin to be clean, cozy and much nicer than I expected. It is such a cute cabin. I found the owners to be very friendly and interesting to talk to. If you want a quiet spot, this is it. I usually stay at a motel, but the extra room and kitchen is well worth it. I looked at one of their other cabins while I was there and found it just as roomy & attractive. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank BinkyFlorida