“Great cabin!”
Summer view from the bank.  Awesome or what?
You know you want to stay here!  Best location in Townsend!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Summer view from the bank.  Awesome or what?
You know you want to stay here!  Best location in Townsend!
Make this your fav swimming hole.  Just a few yards from the cabin
Can you see it across the river and through the snow.  How would you like to get weather bound here?
Trundle in loft
Fully equipped for your convenience.  Lots of dishes, pots and pans
Washer/dryer
Partial wrap-around, spacious deck
Plenty of seating to enjoy nature
Soothing Little River close by
Private, custom walkway to River
Firepit!
Two queens.  This is the upstairs
Crossing the bridge to the cabin .. right side
Crossing the bridge to the cabin .. left side
Overview

hspike201...
Canton, Georgia
“Great cabin!”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Our stay at Evergreen was great! The cabin was perfect for our 5 person party. The view of the water was incredible. The location was perfect and made us feel like we were away from everyone in our own little world. Will definitely be staying again in the future!

scottsgir...
tn
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We have stayed in a lot of places in Townsend. This place was absolutely perfect! It is a great place to fish and just relax. The pictures do not do it justice. The inside is really nice and the deck is great to relax on! We will definitely be back. So happy to finally find the perfect place

bhawk01
“Everything we were looking for”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We were looking for a good place to take our two young boys for a quiet spring break location and this place hit the spot. I love the secluded location and access to the river. We spent most of our time just fishing and exploring in the river. But when we needed to just relax at the cabin, it had everything we needed. The deck is truly amazing and provides a serene spot to just enjoy nature and the sound of the river. Inside, the rooms were very cozy and it had all the amenities we needed. Really the only knock was that the grill could use some maintenance or updating, but it did work and served it's purpose. We'll definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Melissa M
“Wonderful cabin, perfect setting”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here just after Thanksgiving, I didn't realize until now that I had not written my review and after reading the other review from November 2016, I'm very sorry I didn't do it earlier.
Let me say this - don't be swayed by the negative review left by the other people that stayed in November. This cabin is great, and Billie is very responsive when you call. We cooked most of our meals there and the pots, pans and utensils were just fine. We only stayed in the downstairs bedroom but there was no issue with the cabin being either too hot or too cold. We were really glad it had the option of a queen size bed - all the other places that try to fit a giant king size bed into smaller bedrooms just end up making the whole room cramped and difficult to move around. The place was clean and comfortable and the location absolutely can't be beat - it's stunning. We try to visit Cades Cove at least once a year and this cabin will always be my first choice.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 May 2017
Melissa ... THANK YOU for your unsolicited, very positive review of the amazing 'Evergreen on the River' cabin! You've made my day! I absolutely love listening to and watching the river roll by. Such a wonderful, unique cabin in an awesome setting. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy and appreciate it as well! Thanks for the really neat way you left everything. Please come again soon!

Billie
Lynne B
“Just booked!”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Most experiences whether positive or negative start with a first impression from the moment you book. I just spoke to the most lovely lady that helped me decide which cabin would work best for my family vacation this upcoming summer. Nowadays with the hustle and bustle of life vacations are something you need to reconnect with your family. We have not yet walked in the front door of what will be our home for a week at the end of July but I can already tell we couldn't have picked a better place

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$175
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing